What do you mean by macros, multiple setups? :classic: Maybe I can add such features, that's why I ask.

Would be nice to record a sequence of motions - such as forward for 3 seconds, left for 1s etc... etc... then play it back to the lego.... remember the Bigtrak from the 80s?

I'd prefer something that works over something other than IR. LIke bluetooth for example. Or even wifi..

this is for PF and works out of the box - for bluetooth or wifi you need NXT or a dongle that would connect to the IR receiver and convert the bluetooth/wifi - would be cool though!

Yeah. My big issue with pf if the light sensitivity of ir, which has caused several crashes of my cars before....

What you are describing are features that are available already on the iOS app ( recording & controll by NXT ) :classic: . My first thought was that using IR would be enough, but I guess I will add them on the todo list :classic: .

I'm about to buy my first smartphone. I was thinking of the HTC One mini but that doesn't appear to have the IR Blaster.

So now the choice is HTC One (a little bigger than I'd like and more expensive) or Samsung S4 mini (doesn't look nearly as good as the HTC ).

I've also heard about IR that plugs into the earphone jack. Anyone have experience with that?

Any thoughts on HTC One vs Samsung S4 /S4 mini?

Thank You, I'm the one who started a thread asking if such an app was available, no one had an answer though. Will definitely try it out once available. Cheers.

Does this support the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

I've been waiting for this for ages :classic: and was thinking about trying to code an app myself, even though I know nothing about coding :grin:

Works on my Samsung 10.1 Note just fine.

Ralph

Is the app available already? ... I don't recall seeing a link to it ... or must I get it from Google-Play ?