Ecclesiastes

Age of Mitgardia (free-build-challenge)

Sorry for the double post...

But is it allowed to post multiple AoM builds in one post? For story purposes, and then maybe post them in a separate thread if that has to be done for them counting towards AoM?

Edited by Pvt13

Sorry for the double post...

But is it allowed to post multiple AoM builds in one post? For story purposes, and then maybe post them in a separate thread if that has to be done for them counting towards AoM?

I asked this back when I was building for AoM. What was decided then (though could certainly be updated now!) is that you can post them all together, but each individual AoM requirement would have to be modular. So if you are doing a Wall Phase 1 and a Barracks Phase 2, they have to be able to be separate. Here's an example: post 1, post 2

OK, I wanted to post them each separate from the other, just in the same thread for story purposes. So not 2 mocs in the same picture. I guess that's fine then as well?

Will AoM continue in book 3?

And a personal question, am I allowed to carry the title of vendour now that I build the 3 store phases?

Will AoM continue in book 3?

And a personal question, am I allowed to carry the title of vendour now that I build the 3 store phases?

Given the amazing success of AoM, and that only one Mitgardian has completed it, I suspect that it will continue in Book III. Only Ecc knows for sure though :classic:

As for your title, I'll officially award it to you when I next update the AoM scoresheet, which should be within a few days :classic:

New titles! And the first post scorecard will be updated whenever Ecc or Kabel has time :classic:

Pvt13 earned the title: Vendour

Soccerkid6 earned the titles: Frost Berserker, Manager, Gatekeeper, and Strategic Heavy Weight.

Keep the AoM builds coming guys :excited: