Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Binge watched for 2 languages that I barely understand what's being said. I mainly follow the action... lol. I know I did that when I was a kid so why not as an adult. :laugh:

Anyway, hope folks will hide the spoilers. Overall, the last 3 episodes are full of action and boy, the pacing is relentless towards the end... with a cliffhanger, both literal and figurative.

1 hour ago, makoy said:

with a cliffhanger, both literal and figurative.

nooooo you spoiled it!

lol but for real though, yeah I hope they do as well. I hope the english version will come soon too, so I can discuss that spoiler I found on Twitter.

23 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

nooooo you spoiled it!

lol but for real though, yeah I hope they do as well. I hope the english version will come soon too, so I can discuss that spoiler I found on Twitter.

I see what you did there. :grin: but in all seriousness, someone please count how many times team Ninjago cling on a cliff this season. Maybe I'll do it when the english episodes are out.

And now to stay away from this thread for the next... oh, who knows how long until the season airs...

...or until gamejutzu brings the spoilers to the set thread, where the eventual user with no sense of spoilers will ruin everything... again...

Is it me, or has Maya de-aged? Ugh, this is a non-issue and I'm just being nit-picky, but if they're going to change their models to match the mini-figures made by the LEGO Group and there's details that make it hard to reconcile with the past models, could they keep it consistent in the season/special those new designs debut if they're going to have flashbacks to their past events? It's just.. boggles my continuity hooked mind. It's one thing if it's aging, but when the characters just outright gain new faces for no apparent reason.:..

Spoilery questions:

Spoiler

-Did Ray and Maya lose their powers? 

-What time did Krux appear in?

Edited by GarmaFan

16 hours ago, MasterofElements said:

Okay guys, here it is. Hands of Time has now aired in its entirety in France. If you want to watch the episodes, it seems as if this is the link to do so: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxB4q3MIE7obd2RqOGlYYXRMQzA

SPOILERS HERE!

Hide contents

Okay, so there is a lot to talk about. First of all, Zane DOES get his normal skin back... for about 10 seconds. This happens in the finale, where the time twins successfully rid Ninjago of all of its technology. That of course, leaves Zane as a "normal" robot, who just lays on the ground, deactivated. He does go back to his titanium form at the end of the episode when the timeline is restored. I'd say that the best episode is 73, the penultimate episode. Here we get the fusion dragon, and boy is it ugly (IMO). We also get introduced to Iron Doom, where the ninja, along with the samurai, try to shut it down. It gives for an awesome action scene. Also, the parents! They are really cool here and useful, too. Just a heads up, the identity of the Samurai is... not revealed. And finally, Wu's fate. The season ends with Wu, the Twins, Iron Doom, and nearly all of the Vermillion getting lost in that time portal thing. I'll wait until the English airings to give my full judgement.

Spoiler

Samurai X's identity is revealed actually. It's Skylor.

3 hours ago, GarmaFan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Samurai X's identity is revealed actually. It's Skylor.

That's actually not the case. I believed this too, but it is shown in a following scene where Nya goes to tell Kai that Skylor is the samurai, only to find that Kai was having lunch with Skylor the entire time. They leave his/her identity hidden through Episode 74, where the samurai has a masculine, robotic voice. 

12 hours ago, Penkid11 said:

...or until gamejutzu brings the spoilers to the set thread, where the eventual user with no sense of spoilers will ruin everything... again...

Don't worry, it's just a season plot point, not a set related thing... It can be solved with 2 simple piece swaps if you have them :wink:... Which I'm sure everyone does by now, they've been out there for years...

Edited by gamejutzu

I'm starting to think that the Samurai can't be anyone but-

Spoiler

-Pixal. She's apparently been gone for most of the season, Zane might not even remember her, and this mysterious samurai who no one knows is just around? I doubt they just killed her off, so I don't know anywhere else she could be.

Edited by GarmaFan

48 minutes ago, GarmaFan said:

I'm starting to think that the Samurai can't be anyone but

Wait so the Samurai isn't revealed in HoT?

I heard Nya say "Skylor" when talking to the Samurai so maybe it's Skylor.

Here are the HoT episodes in a diff language:

Spoiler

Ep 65

Ep 66

Ep 67

Ep 68

Ep 69

Ep 70

Ep 71

Ep 72

Ep 73

Ep 74

Enjoy!

All I want is the fricking dialogue when Wu is talking to Acronix after hitting him with the Time Blade... why can no one translate that scene? Is it taboo? Can it just not be done? Are they not speaking a human language?

1 hour ago, gamejutzu said:

Wait so the Samurai isn't revealed in HoT?

Nope. 

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Apparently in a later part Nya starts to think that it isn't Skylor and gets confused. I don't know, I heard it somewhere.

Edited by GarmaFan

Many are confused about this samurai, so I'll clear some things down below. 

The Samurai is NOT revealed in this season. Tommy said that it is best to keep him/her shrouded in mystery for now. Now, it can really be three things:

1: Returning character: Pixal, Ronin, Dareth, etc. Most probable is Pixal, with what @GarmaFan said above. I personally think it could, possibly, be Ronin. Ronin was present for the first four episodes of Hands of Time, but then mysteriously vanishes and is never mentioned or seen for the rest of the season. Why does this occur? Ronin was helping out in the temple and fighting the Vermillion, so why did he leave?

2: A droid: Could just be a droid as the samurai used many voices (Ronin's, Dareth's, Skylor's, Nya's, Kai's, Misako's, and a generic robotic-male voice). 

3: An entirely new character

And for those confused about the mention of Skylor, here is the clip where it introduced the IDEA of Skylor as the Samurai, while the second clip is the scene where they denounce Skylor as a possible candidate. The second clip does not have subtitles, but it is heavily implied that Nya is shocked to find that Skylor is not the Samurai, even though she thought she was. 

spoiler]

Pixal can't be the Samurai because 

Spoiler

In episode 10 after Acronix and Krux successfully rid Ninjago of all technology, Zane returns to his yellow self briefly and it powered down and can not work since technology does not exist. The Samurai was perfectly fine, and since that is the case the Samurai is not a robot in any possible way. Tommy also confirmed that Skylor is not the samurai this morning on Twitter, thanks.

6 hours ago, Sunset550 said:

Hide contents

In episode 10 after Acronix and Krux successfully rid Ninjago of all technology, Zane returns to his yellow self briefly and it powered down and can not work since technology does not exist. The Samurai was perfectly fine, and since that is the case the Samurai is not a robot in any possible way. Tommy also confirmed that Skylor is not the samurai this morning on Twitter, thanks.

Actually, the samurai was not there in that scene.

Edited by NinjaJayNuva

My Bad, I thought it was, I guess I must have mixed it up with the one of the other scenes. I still don't see it being Pixal though, because honestly why would she be the samurai? She never was an excellent fighter either, thanks.

6 hours ago, Sunset550 said:

My Bad, I thought it was, I guess I must have mixed it up with the one of the other scenes. I still don't see it being Pixal though, because honestly why would she be the samurai? She never was an excellent fighter either, thanks.

She's an A.I., she can just download fighting skills or something. Maybe she picked up some stuff from Zane.

14 hours ago, Sunset550 said:

dude what the heck

that was in spoiler tags for a reason (even though we were all considering her at one point)

On 2/24/2017 at 4:37 PM, VaderFan2187 said:

So Nya knows who the Samurai is too or is she also guessing?

I binge watched from pilot to Season 6 and special and can't wait for Season 7. I saw someone post Season 7's English release is to be something like Sept 2017. If accurate, that's way too long a wait.

Also, isn't Pixel a robot AI? If so, she can just download fighting ability programming like Neo in the Matrix.

8 minutes ago, gamejutzu said:

dude what the heck

that was in spoiler tags for a reason (even though we were all considering her at one point)

So Nya knows who the Samurai is too or is she also guessing?

Nya doesn't know who's the samurai, she's just guessing. Also, when Nya leave the x cave, she went to the noodle house and saw Skylor there. Their conversation there pretty much confirmed that it's not Skylor.

The only possible identity of the Samurai right now is a new character ( AI ) or Pixal. Cuz the samurai disappear with titanium Zane and new Ninjago city when Krux and Acronix mess with the timeline, that proves that the entirety of the samurai is Tech based, both the body and the mind.

Edited by NinjaJayNuva

3 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:
  Hide contents

Nya doesn't know who's the samurai, she's just guessing. Also, when Nya leave the x cave, she went to the noodle house and saw Skylor there. Their conversation there pretty much confirmed that it's not Skylor.

The only possible identity of the Samurai right now is a new character ( AI ) or Pixal. Cuz the samurai disappear with titanium Zane and new Ninjago city when Krux and Acronix mess with the timeline, that proves that the entirety of the samurai is Tech based, both the body and the mind.

Or Echo Zane...I still vote Echo Zane

4 hours ago, NinjaJayNuva said:
  Reveal hidden contents

dude why are you spoiling me 

it's a yes or no question

17 minutes ago, LegendsOfNinjago said:

Or Echo Zane...I still vote Echo Zane

Exactly. I can't believe nobody mentioned this before. 

Also why is nobody putting all this samurai speculation in spoilers? Now people will know the samurai won't be revealed this season, which is still a spoiler. But it's too late now I guess.

3 hours ago, Cagast said:

Exactly. I can't believe nobody mentioned this before. 

Also why is nobody putting all this samurai speculation in spoilers? Now people will know the samurai won't be revealed this season, which is still a spoiler. But it's too late now I guess.

I mean I didn't say anything thing about any relationship to a certain Blue and Gold Samurai...;)