Lance

Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitsu TV Show Thread

Sorry, I accidently posted this in the wrong place. Please excuse.

HardHatEric, watch the show. It states all the points I listed.

Edited by Diamond_Sun

I didn't mean to offend HardHatErik, if I did I am sorry. It does seem like my post is full of speculation, and it is.

So... all of our Brickipedia frequenters have really missed their chance of reporting the news...

LEGO® NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu: Continuing its robust partnership with The LEGO Group, Cartoon Network will re-introduce viewers to the awesome world of NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu with six new half-hour animated specials in 2014, followed by all-new episodes of the highly popular series slated for 2015.

all-new... 2015... :wub_drool:

Edited by Penkid11

Sorry, I accidently posted this in the wrong place. Please excuse.

HardHatEric, watch the show. It states all the points I listed.

I did watch it -though I haven't been correct about part in a seperate thread- though it seems like a little spetulation still.

Found this on lego.com

EDIT: The spoiler didn't work sooo yeah. :thumbdown::wall::damn::shrug_confused:

Edited by coolcab1

Found this on lego.com

EDIT: The spoiler didn't work sooo yeah. :thumbdown::wall::damn::shrug_confused:

Try again. You have us curious.

It still won't work but, anyways has anyone seen the ninjago rebooted soundtrack?

Edited by coolcab1

It has the remixed "Weekend Whip" and "After the Blackout"

Both are awesome in their own right. They've been available on iTunes for nearly a month and a half now...

On Jay Vincent's youtube page, there are only

videos. Having watched the two episodes, those really were the only two songs that were new besides the "Weekend Whip" remix.

And may I say that PIXAL's theme is absolutely gorgeous.

In addition to the news about episode 29, there is also a Ninjago: Ninjdroids game being releaded this year! head here for more

http://gamingtilldisconnected.com/2014/03/lego-ninjago-nindroids/12872

Found this on that artical, interesting...

"LEGO Ninjago Nindroids players will face their greatest challenge as they work to protect New Ninjago City from the Overlord’s Nindroid army. Infiltrate Borg Tower, fly the Kai Fighter and face off against the evil Tech Wu. Take to the streets in Cole’s Earth Mech and Jay’s Thunder Raider, defend the skies in Zane’s Ninjacopter, escape Pythor on Lloyd’s Golden Cycle, and enter the Digiverse for an epic final battle. Story mode features additional favorite characters like Nya, Sensei Garmadon, Samurai X, and PIXAL."

Pythor is back? Good thing I didn't sell his mini-fig....

Pythor

I have never been more happy to be wrong!

Edited by Penkid11

On Jay Vincent's youtube page, there are only

videos. Having watched the two episodes, those really were the only two songs that were new besides the "Weekend Whip" remix.

And may I say that PIXAL's theme is absolutely gorgeous.

Wrong, there were a few more tracks that haven't been uploaded yet. For instance, the music that plays during the scene were Borg explains to Kai what's (mostly) going on.

In all seriousness though, looking back on how many plot holes there are in this season in comparison to Season 2... eh, it's better than the original Pilots, but it's pretty sub-par. (eg, only one power source in NINJAGO [which is going to be COMPLETELY redone in the next episode], Borg not explaining anything to Kai other than that the Overlord is back, and that he regrets building a tower. Also the "who uses wheels" comment only moments before the Thunder Raider shows up, not to mention Destructoid and the Samurai Car. Did I mention the absurdity of them losing the Elemental Blades, and the outright stupidity of the Techno Blades being the ONLY thing that can reboot the Master Computer?)

Wrong, there were a few more tracks that haven't been uploaded yet. For instance, the music that plays during the scene were Borg explains to Kai what's (mostly) going on.

In all seriousness though, looking back on how many plot holes there are in this season in comparison to Season 2... eh, it's better than the original Pilots, but it's pretty sub-par. (eg, only one power source in NINJAGO [which is going to be COMPLETELY redone in the next episode], Borg not explaining anything to Kai other than that the Overlord is back, and that he regrets building a tower. Also the "who uses wheels" comment only moments before the Thunder Raider shows up, not to mention Destructoid and the Samurai Car. Did I mention the absurdity of them losing the Elemental Blades, and the outright stupidity of the Techno Blades being the ONLY thing that can reboot the Master Computer?)

Did it ever occur to you that this was a show for children between the age of 4-12? :tongue::grin:

Pythor is back! Well, this is a surprising plot twist! Or perhaps just the other Serpentine, as Pythor was eaten (I'm alluding to the "old enemy").

The game description does say battle Pythor, but why would they be fighting him if he is helping them? Perhaps the game isn't canon...

And where did the Elemental blades go?!?!

Pythor is back! Well, this is a surprising plot twist! Or perhaps just the other Serpentine, as Pythor was eaten (I'm alluding to the "old enemy").

The game description does say battle Pythor, but why would they be fighting him if he is helping them? Perhaps the game isn't canon...

It's simple- he will betray them like he did young Lloyd!