JimBee

REVIEW: 21050 Create Your Own Architecture

Set Rating  

59 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Statement from LEGO (Senior Manager Keith David Severson) about availability and future of this set:

The Architecture Studio set is a new venture for LEGO providing an open ended building experience within a topic of Architecture. Besides of 1210 bricks and storting trays, the set includes an inspirational / educational book of 272 pages - written together with worlds famous architecture practices. The book showcase and explain the main steps of the creative process in architecture, explaining these steps through examples of the real live cases -i.e. through the stories and projects told by the Architects .

This new set is currently being offered in US only - through 400 Barnes & Noble stores and through LEGO own channels ( Brand retail and online shop) and no where else. Pending the success of this new concept LEGO will re-evalaute if it is a set to be expanded globally or discontinue.

This set looks so amazing for every fan of modern architecture. It's such a dissapointment that it's not officially available in europe :(

import from USA would cost about 50% more :(

Well if it doesn't sell, TLG just can just rebox it as LEGO Star Wars Battle of Hoth Diorama Builder Set.

This is EXACTLY what I thought when I first saw the set, being a Lego SW fan and all. I will probably be getting this set for precisely that reason, so that's no joke at all :wink: