Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2014 Pictures and Rumors

I guess I'm the lone ranger when it comes to CW sets. I like them, and hope to see a few more of them.

But, as regards to the 2014 winter wave, I think the Utapau forces BP should be like this.

Utapau forces Battle Pack($12.99): 212th Airbourne, Utapaun,212th regular, Crab droid, Security Droid.

Until we see pics of it, that's what I'm hoping for.

I guess I'm the lone ranger when it comes to CW sets. I like them, and hope to see a few more of them.

But, as regards to the 2014 winter wave, I think the Utapau forces BP should be like this.

Utapau forces Battle Pack($12.99): 212th Airbourne, Utapaun,212th regular, Crab droid, Security Droid.

Until we see pics of it, that's what I'm hoping for.

dude you forgot Cody replace him with the security droid

I noticed yesterday that 'GRogall' spent overtime removing links from people's posts, I feel it's best to toe Lego's line and not upset them. Perhaps it's better that if those with these images shared them by not posting them on forums or links to other photo sharing websites.....but by emailing them privately to those wishing to see them. Lego doesn't want the images public, and perhaps for this reason this time round.....those new blasters.

Back in the late 1970's when SW toys started to grow rapidly in popularly there was release the Boba Fett action figure with firing missile but was canned for a non-firing missile action figure of Boba due to fact that it could take out a child's eye.....hence possible lawsuit - so it was dropped and is a very expensive item to find these days going for thousands of dollars.

Lego might not release the BP's with these blaster firing tiny plates just in case some child is being silly with them.

Lego might not release the BP's with these blaster firing tiny plates just in case some child is being silly with them.

I don't think TLG would bin the new blasters for safety reasons considering that they have just in the last two waves of sets brought back the older spring loaded missiles and we have had for some time now the flickfires plus these new spring loaded launchers.

Cody won't be in a battle pack.

why do you say that

thers a chance the utapau troopers wont even be a battle pack, usually they only do two battlepacks and we know of the kashyyk troopers and ds troopers,

why do you say that

thers a chance the utapau troopers wont even be a battle pack, usually they only do two battlepacks and we know of the kashyyk troopers and ds troopers,

I think there's a decent chance we'll see a Utapau battle pack; if I recall correctly set number 75036, the Utapau battle pack, wasn't among the preliminary pictures. I hope we get one :classic:

Utapau BP should have: x2 regular 212th troopers, x1 Airbourne trooper, Cody, a Crab Droid.

Utapau BP should have: x2 regular 212th troopers, x1 Airbourne trooper, Cody, a Crab Droid.

spot on man that set would be killer

The crab droid was separatist so it wouldn't be in the battle pack ( if it even is one).

Perhaps the Utapau set will be part of the summer wave, and just be a larger battle set. It could have a section of the Utapau platform, a crab droid, two battle droids, Cody, a couple troopers, and Tion Medon.

Perhaps the Utapau set will be part of the summer wave, and just be a larger battle set. It could have a section of the Utapau platform, a crab droid, two battle droids, Cody, a couple troopers, and Tion Medon.

I hope so that would be brilliant.

Why don't we have pics? I need pics! When will they show up? I hope soon, I can't wait much longer. (But who can?)

I noticed yesterday that 'GRogall' spent overtime removing links from people's posts, I feel it's best to toe Lego's line and not upset them. Perhaps it's better that if those with these images shared them by not posting them on forums or links to other photo sharing websites.....but by emailing them privately to those wishing to see them. Lego doesn't want the images public, and perhaps for this reason this time round.....those new blasters.

Back in the late 1970's when SW toys started to grow rapidly in popularly there was release the Boba Fett action figure with firing missile but was canned for a non-firing missile action figure of Boba due to fact that it could take out a child's eye.....hence possible lawsuit - so it was dropped and is a very expensive item to find these days going for thousands of dollars.

Personally I consider removing them to be a futile effort, just googling or youtubing the sets and their numbers gets you what you need. All (or most) of those who have an interest in Lego Star Wars will have seen them now and made their own opinions on the sets.

Why does Lego not like us looking at the preliminaries? Probably in case they change something, which could be anything. Does that mean changes will occur? No, but they are probably just covering all their bases just in case. One way of finding out is to compare the current pictures with the official ones when they are released. I doubt there is any specific reason for the covertness (blasters included).

Hi

preliminaries are not for the public - that it. There might be one obvious reason for that, e.g. showing not the final mould, but there are many that we do not see because we do not understand its value.

Competive companies can learn from that images, production, marketing, development, everything!

Customers might be upset not getting a leaked set because Lego canceled or replaced it.

Perlims are not public beta testing. I common knowledge Lego do this, showing kids new sets, asking people they trust etc, but not posting them here ;)

GRogall supports us nicely, sometimes weeks earlier than others start talking about. He has his sources wjere he gets the images. Maybe keeping that forum "clean" keeps him and US that early imformed. I am happy with that we get. If we lose it over time, just google them ;)

Dino

I have a question about that 75046 Coruscant Police Gunship. Who would buy that, other then the collectors? Unless it has a few cool bounty hunters in it, I don't think a lot of people would buy it. I think if it is a small set, I will buy it, when it is a bigger set, I don't buy it. What about you people?

It's possible we get another Plo Koon in that set and normally also Ashoka and Anakin, maybe some new updated Coruscant Security Clones (those with the red markings)?

So if you want Plo Koon and/or the updated security clones this would be a great set :)

I won'tl buy this set, already have Plo Koon and I like th old phase 2 helmets more. Maybe if it has something new and interesting then I will buy it (a updated and more detailed Plo Koon, if that is even possible?)

I have a question about that 75046 Coruscant Police Gunship. Who would buy that, other then the collectors? Unless it has a few cool bounty hunters in it, I don't think a lot of people would buy it. I think if it is a small set, I will buy it, when it is a bigger set, I don't buy it. What about you people?

I was surprised to see this ship getting made, but its actually the one set this wave that i'm most excited about. Its a really interesting looking ship and it fits well in that transition from the sleek republic craft the more imposing and not very streamlined imperial ones. Its one of those sets where I don't even care what minifigures it comes with (I really think its a shame that this is what drives most peoples purchases) I just hope they get it right

Edited by ramjarjamjar

Well, I don't know if I am going to buy it, if the ship looks cool and has the right minifigs, I will think about it.

Have we seen such a ship in the movie/tv series? If yes, please upload a photo of that, I couldn't find it on google.

Well, I don't know if I am going to buy it, if the ship looks cool and has the right minifigs, I will think about it.

Have we seen such a ship in the movie/tv series? If yes, please upload a photo of that, I couldn't find it on google.

here you go:

Republic-police-gunship_detail.png

Thanks! Now I have another problem: how big is it? I guess not that big, but I don't know. Anyone knows how big it is?

Thanks! Now I have another problem: how big is it? I guess not that big, but I don't know. Anyone knows how big it is?

563465_514886048550694_1877738794_n.jpg

It could end up being quite a large set looking at the way the clones scale with it, although id prefer something smaller. I don't remember it looking as big in the show.

nDzpZ1T.png?1

This is the best image I could find of it from the show, it's also only shown at night and it makes it look like its in imperial grey and black. Not sure what colour they'll do the cockpit, either the red glow is from inside of the ship or the windows are actually red.

I think the cockpit windshield and the solar panels could be very difficult to get right with lego.

Edited by ramjarjamjar

Thanks! Yeah, those pictures look like they are hard to make in LEGO, but we'll see when the pictures of the sets arrive.

Hey guys, Been away for 2 weeks without any internet so i am all out of sync, Could anyone give me a quick recap of the past two weeks. I am eager to hear news on this grevious wheelbike i have been told about. Cheers :grin:

Edited by The Joker1