Sign in to follow this  
CIDDi

G'Loona

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you my entry for the Chima Contest

It's G'Loona after Chi transformation. Try to make it very close to original minifig

loK3XtJBdD0.jpg

And here the result:

9300144892_d96be84c2c_c.jpg

9297362577_839a1d3b6b_c.jpg

Hope you'll like it! Good luck everyone!

i don't have a proper word to describe how awesome this is. Congralutaions for this man, it's so colorful, with very clever and unique piece uses.

This is definitely an inspired build, helped along by some fantastic photography. The face just sells it; using Kraata, Krana, and other assorted bits really just makes the perfect LEGO monkey face. The hands, too, are a clever take on creating the monkey look (as opposed to the typical Chima fingers).

I don't recognize the piece used as feet, but it's cool usage nonetheless.

All in all, a fantastic and creative interpretation, made all the sweeter but using barely any Hero Factory pieces.

This is definitely an inspired build, helped along by some fantastic photography. The face just sells it; using Kraata, Krana, and other assorted bits really just makes the perfect LEGO monkey face. The hands, too, are a clever take on creating the monkey look (as opposed to the typical Chima fingers).

I don't recognize the piece used as feet, but it's cool usage nonetheless.

All in all, a fantastic and creative interpretation, made all the sweeter but using barely any Hero Factory pieces.

It was used once for the Lego Dinosaurs theme waaaaay back then

6720_brickset.jpg

Anyways, this moc is amazing. The complexity of the face blew me away, hands are perfect and proportions are built nicely.

Wow.....just wow. I think this is in the top best 5 MOCs I've ever seen on eurobricks. The design is so innovative. I absolutely love the torso design with the two pohatu masks :D

This is an amazing action figure scale recreation. Almost every feature is perfectly translated to the larger MOC.

This looks too cool not to just stop by and say that it looks too cool to not just stop by and say that it looks... you get it.

I am really loving the Kratta/Krana combo used for the face. Actually the whole face in its entirety is fantastic! Really nailed the ape look, and you even got the little pink flower on there. Nice!

I really like the Pohatu masks making up the torso, and the green tube part there. I'd love to know how you managed to make the Chi Orb stay in place there.

I do want to know why she's got the Scarox head on her shoulder. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, and adds something to the creation, but still- what was the planning behind that?

Just love the giant metal fists-of-doom. Enough said about those.

I like the leg construction- simple but still looks strong. Nice use of the 'Dino' feet here!

I think 'Cool' summed it up rather well :P

Good luck in the contest!

Edited by Cirkit

Nice, I love the hands. The details (especially the head) are nice, very creative and awesomely executed, but all that seem very fragile. :/ Also, the ankle connection terribly stresses the technic part, I almost suffer just by looking at it.