Sign in to follow this  
Chro

Taxir: Aerial Assault

8429001808_2123512869.jpg

Click the image above to view the photo set on flickr.

Here's another MOC, built in January of this year. This is Taxir, a flying warrior. Again, no real backstory, though I think of him as an Iron Tribe Glatorian (with experimental flightpack tech, of course). Feedback is appreciated.

Not bad. I'd add some more sky blue elements, if you have them. Other than that I think clawed fingers and (MAYBE) a bit more bulk around the waist. Between the Blue Mask and the orange crotch. It needs....something.

Not bad. I'd add some more sky blue elements, if you have them. Other than that I think clawed fingers and (MAYBE) a bit more bulk around the waist. Between the Blue Mask and the orange crotch. It needs....something.

Yeah, I was working with very little light blue when I made Taxir... I agree about the colors. Why claws, though? He's scifi, not beastly... Edited by Chro

I was thinking Talons, like a predator Hawk. Think HawkMan or even better Hawk MEN from Flash Gordon. It just feels (to me) that it would compliment the blades on his arms for quick swoop from the sky melee attacks. But, ignore it (of course) if it conflicts with your vision.

I see what you mean, I guess. But as I said, I was going for a streamlined, spacey look, sort of like a jet fighter rather than a giant bird. :P

I see what you mean, I guess. But as I said, I was going for a streamlined, spacey look, sort of like a jet fighter rather than a giant bird. :P

Fair enough. :D

Nice, you have very good building skills ! The color scheme is original and interesting, that's a good point. But the proportions seem a bit off, for example the torso looks too long, and the shoulders are too low (it especially shows on this pic). :/

Edited by Leewan

You're right, the proportions are a bit off, I think the torso is too long. The shoulders are actually not that bad (at least in my opinion), but they are a little bit low, because I wanted to attach both the HF armor to the chest, and the Nuva armor to the shoulders... I couldn't attach the Nuva armor from the back because the wing rig was there. Anyway, thanks, Leewan. :)