Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Harriet Slutter Mafia confirmation & discussion thread

A huge thank you to Snarky Snickerpuss, Regelius Snoot and Flabflom Flimflam. Thanks for playing my game! I hope you had fun. Sorry it ended so early for you.

Of course! Thank you for playing. I'll give you the dead board address and an official "Thanks for playing!" post when the new thread goes up, hopefully, tonight!

A huge huge thank you to Wong Wang, Catalina Kittywhisker, Boris Biddlesdorf and Durmudgelous Krup. Thanks for playing and dedicating yourself to the experimental concept. Again, please refrain from revealing your true identity here, but you do have the option to confess on the dead board. Great work, guys. I'm glad you participated in my game. It was fun having you. :cry_happy:

:thumbup: Due to everyone being on the ball and getting Night Actions in incredibly fast, Day Four will be able to start a couple of hours early. Taking pictures now, so look for the new chapter in about 5-6 hours...

Thanks everyone for keeping the game running smoothly. :wub:

:thumbup: Due to everyone being on the ball and getting Night Actions in incredibly fast, Day Four will be able to start a couple of hours early. Taking pictures now, so look for the new chapter in about 5-6 hours...

Thanks everyone for keeping the game running smoothly. :wub:

So... we can expect a new day to start in about 12 hours, is that what I'm hearing? :tongue:

*throws boot*

Quiet yous!!

A humungous thank you to Godric Goaty-Blather and Purplonia Pink. It was a true pleasure to have you partake in my game. :thumbup:

Is there a way you can be more specific?

Was it the night number that Purplonia was bonerfied?

No worries. Thanks for pointing it out...kind of. :tongue:

Dead or alive, please refrain from posting in this topic as requested in the first post. Thank you.

I'd like to add that this post:

Mod note: This is once again your Alien Overlord. What is this madness I hear in this thread? What fools speak beneath me that express themselves so poorly?? I have never never had to step into a game and intervene in this way and it absolutely disgusts me to do so. But you have left me no choice! Due to the circumstances of today's thread, I have modified the "Gamer" group to bypass the swear filter. That is all...

was in no way meant to encourage everyone to gang up on one person. I can see how it could've been construed that way and that was not my intention. I let the group bypass the swear filter because I assume you can all handle the responsibility, not to encourage negative behavior. So swear responsibly or the privilege will be removed.

And make sure you read my mod note at the end of Day Four.

Chapter Five in about an hour.

A great big thank you to Barkonius Twitch, Nicholas Dickory, Helena Hippopaw and Looney Lumpylove. I appreciate you taking part in this game and hidden identity experiment. :grin:

The storyboards are hilarious. I'm having a good time following this game, Hinck.