Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #65: Breaking Down the Door

U'reeves was very wrong about tonic. Cronk will assume janitor was wrong about apple as well.

Cronk will offer wolpertinger apple. Here, little fella. Is little wolpertinger hungry?

The wolpertinger gingerly takes a bite of the apple before jumping in to the Paladin's arms.

8776983442_e974d21dbb_t.jpg

"Chhhhhk. Chhhhk."

U'reeves turns to the group, "So I take it you cannot be persuaded to leave the little fellow then whom I hoped you could be persuaded to leave.?"

Aw, who is cute little fella... wolpertinger is, that who. Nice wolpertinger.

It seems that U'reeves did not even know right way to take care of pet. Cronk would not be comfortable leaving wolpertinger with U'reeves. Cronk suggests that U'reeves not give up on trying to impress lady friend but that U'reeves find different way to do so. Cronk wishes U'reeves luck. U'reeves seem like nice being. Lady friends should see that, too.

Cronk is right, U'reeves. Besides, it's not like there's a lot of U'kin around the area. Don't worry about Jeremy, he'll be safe with us, won't you little guy? I pet Jeremy.

The U'kin head sunk to his chest.

8756165120_eaef4228b3_t.jpg

"Not many of my kind actually do make the journey from Dastan which is something not many of my kind do. I suppose I will resign myself to a life of loneliness, should you need anything cleaned, please come see me as I'm resigning myself to a lonely filled life."

U'reeves, do not despair. So Lady will not have dandruff from this wolpertinger (Cronk is still not sure little guy has dandruff. Maybe wolpertinger uses special shampoo like Cronk.) , so what? Does that change how U'reeves feel about Lady? No.

Love is not about wolpertinger dandruff. Love is about what is in being's heart. Lady went with U'reeves that night with firedrakes, yes? Was reason merely the firedrakes? Cronk is not so sure.

Showing another being how one feels is not about gifts, it is about the feelings. Do not bribe Lady with rodent dandruff, romance Lady. Tell Lady how U'reeves feels. Lady might have feelings about U'reeves as well.

8756165120_eaef4228b3_t.jpg

"Perhaps you are right Mr. Cronk who is possibly right. I will try again this very night, even if it means I have to storm into the Eubric theater uninvited this very night."

That's the spirit, U'reeves. Good luck and may Ennoc guide U'reeves to happiness.

OOC: I may be offline for a day or so. I'm in the middle of moving. It all depends on how quickly the new ISP sends us their modem thing. If I'm holding up the action, someone can control Cronk.

Nerwen hears the remnants of a faint conversation.

7347176412_1288a43979_m.jpg

"If we don't look past our differences, there will soon be nothing left for you wetnosed..."

The voice calls out louder at Nerwen's knock.

"Who is it?"

Xander says nothing, checking for his bow.

He whispers to Nerwen, "Wetnose? Differences? Might this be the ghost we are on the lookout for?"

7347176412_1288a43979_m.jpg

"We don't need no cleaning service. Go away."

Nerwen notices a strange lock upon the door.

8665264449_8201c21f76.jpg

A pair of rotating white cylinders sits above the key hole each inscribed with the numbers 0 through 9.

Nerwen enters an 8 in the first cylinder and a 6 in the second.

Checking your room is still spatio-temporally functional which is for your room to be checked

There is a click heard in the strange mechanism as the door unlocks. Nerwen feels more confident in herself and gains 1/2 level.

8446391115_66a502300b_t.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil

262 year old female Elven Shaman

Level 20 *Immune to Sealed*

Health: 37/37

Power Bonus: 0

SP: 3

Ether: 27/30

Gold: 61

Equipment:Magical Staff (WP: 15, Water, Darkness, staff), Robe of the Archmage(SP:3, Max.Ether+5, protects from Sealed, bodywear), White Cloak(+3 Max health; backwear)

Inventory:Mourning Star (WP:10, Fire,inflicts fragile-effect; mace), Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Shackles of War (prevents anyone fleeing; accessory), Sapphire, Emerald, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, 3 Grand Tonics, 2 Potions, 3 Elixirs, 2 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, Essence of Sorrow (50% assassination chance on non-immune target), Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 2 Ice Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 2 Water Bombs, 2 Dirt Bombs, 2 Air Bombs, Bone, Shovel, Bedroll, Milk (Restores 15 Health and Ether upon consumption), Carrot (Restores 5 Health, 10 to rabbits), Magnifying Glass, Letter of Room 205 Rent Payment (Quest Item), Bent Crowbar (WP: 8, does 3x damage to Mechanic enemies, hammer), Raw Meat (permanently raises maximum health by 5), Tonic

Dyric slowly opens the door.

8821528378_89888a452b_z.jpg

An armored metasimian appears from behind the door.

6923566024_49c44f57c2_t.jpg

"We said no cleaning. Wait heroes..."

Edited by Waterbrick Down

I wince at my mistake. Still not the optimum leader yet, it seems...

A metasimian! I've known many good metasimians in my life. A good lot you are. Say, let's not get out of hand here, shall we?

I'm not quite sure I catch your drift, sir.

In the back of my mind I begin working through many scenarios of diplomacy, and if comes down to it, attack.

Edited by The Legonater

The metasimian dressed in the purple robe speaks up first addressing the werewolf.

8810924133_76eaca2b6c_t.jpg

"Settle down my friend. Most heroes are honorable fellows even though our two groups have had many a run in with their kind. Now Heroes, me and my associates are in the middle of a business matter and unless you have good reason for entering our room uninvited we will have to have you forcefully removed."