gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Since there seems to be MOC drought in the SW forum right now, here's a little vignette to get the Clone Wars community build going. It's a micro-scale recreation of the Battle of Dantooine from the original (and IMO still superior) Clone Wars series, showing Mace Windu taking out a seismic tank after defeating almost an entire army of super battle droids. This was one of the most creative displays of vehicle design and force usage that I have ever seen, so I simply had to build a recreation of it for this community build! :sweet:

8645395951_084c77a4a9_z.jpg

The first image obviously employs some forced perspective. Here's a side view of the micro-scale tank:

8645397141_f84f150a55_z.jpg

For comparison, here's a reference image from the cartoon:

Seismic_Tank.jpg

And here's one from the front:

8646493528_b70e5e9996_z.jpg

I hope you like this simple scene and hope to see more entries in this community build. :classic:

Very nice! This scene was pretty awesome. I'd love to see you recreate the part where Mace uses the Force to tear apart all the SBDs! :classic:

Thanks! I was actually thinking about doing something like that since that scene was so awesome too, but I decided against it since there wouldn't be any actual building involved as it would just be Mace Windu with some battle droids on a baseplate. :wink:

Even though before now I didn't even know what Dantooine was, I don't think I could even build something like this.

Edited by Bubble

Thanks! I was actually thinking about doing something like that since that scene was so awesome too, but I decided against it since there wouldn't be any actual building involved as it would just be Mace Windu with some battle droids on a baseplate. :wink:

Unless you built it in, say, Moodland scale! :wink:

Even though before now I didn't even know what Dantooine was, I don't think I could even build something like this.

I'm sure you can do it. :sweet: And if you haven't seen the original show, I can highly recommend it! You can find it on Youtube.

Unless you built it in, say, Moodland scale! :wink:

True, but I'll leave that to the Moodland Master. :laugh: This was just one of many ideas I've had in mind for this CB, so I have plenty of other entries to build. :wink:

I'm sure you can do it. :sweet: And if you haven't seen the original show, I can highly recommend it! You can find it on Youtube.

True, but I'll leave that to the Moodland Master. :laugh: This was just one of many ideas I've had in mind for this CB, so I have plenty of other entries to build. :wink:

Great! Can't wait to see them, my friend!

Thanks! But seriously, I used all my reddish and dark brown to make a tree that doesn't even look good, and I didn't even use 150 pieces to build it. Also, thanks for the advice, and I will most likely watch the show later tonight.

This is a great MOC for a great show. Although, I really like The Clone Wars tv show, you're right in that the first one was significantly more badass. It took me a long time to get used to the art style, but now I appreciate it.

Edited by Only Sinner