Stinky

Members on the map

Four Americans added, Yee-haa!

This thread is not pinned anymore. I didn't get a notification about this.

Now I'll have to advertise The Map myself again on a regular basis.

This thread is not pinned anymore. I didn't get a notification about this.

What makes you think you should get notified of that? :wacko: There were too many threads cluttering up the top of the Community forum. I made sure the Community index is up to date though and this thread is now linked in there.

Now I'll have to advertise The Map myself again on a regular basis.

If you plan to regularly bump this topic, ... don't.

What makes you think you should get notified of that? :wacko:

Well, it would have been a nice and normal gesture to TS I think. But i guess it didn't cross your mind...

What makes you think you should get notified of that? :wacko: There were too many threads cluttering up the top of the Community forum. I made sure the Community index is up to date though and this thread is now linked in there.

If you plan to regularly bump this topic, ... don't.

Hi Rick I think this is a really nice idea and that eurobricks should support it and the hard work that Stinky has put into it, it would be a shame if it were to die out because it drops down the forum.

It is not a normal topic where the same people come back to it time and time again and I think it would be good if it was pinned.

Anyway just my thoughts, thanks for the hard work Stinky

Edited by SMC

It is not a normal topic where the same people come back to it time and time again and I think it would be good if it was pinned.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the work Stinky puts into this, but there are lots of topics that people might consider important, like "What's the story behind your display name?", "What's your favourite set?", etc. If we were to pin them all, the forum would be needlessly cluttered. There's a pinned Community index with links to all these topics that new users can check when they venture into this forum.

Hey Stinky I really appreciate this service that you provide. It's interesting to see where Members are from and if if's not going to be pinned you could always welcome new Members to the site with an invitation to post on this thread.

Keep it up!

Hi Rick I think this is a really nice idea and that eurobricks should support it and the hard work that Stinky has put into it, it would be a shame if it were to die out because it drops down the forum.

I absolutely second this! :thumbup: