This is a 10 wide MOC based upon a Peterbuilt 379. It has remote control steering and drive and opening doors. It has rear pendular suspension and both rear axles are driven. The reciever can be seen slapped on the back - I ran out of room. 2 medium motors and a battery pack (not the rechargable one no less) take up a lot of space... I hope to make a trailer to go with it.

semi1.jpg

brooks2001_black_pete.jpg

semi2.jpg

semi3.jpg

semi4.jpg

semi5.jpg

Nice work, it looks very close to the real thing with such few pieces. On a side note; does the front tires bend much outwards when the model is steered? It looks as though they are attached with just some frictionless pins.

@ sten: Nice MOC! Do you have a picture of the underside, or can you peel away a few of the plates to reveal the Power Functions motors and battery box?

Thank you all for your positive feedback!

Nice work, it looks very close to the real thing with such few pieces. On a side note; does the front tires bend much outwards when the model is steered? It looks as though they are attached with just some frictionless pins.

They are attached with frictionless pins, but I havent noticed any problems with them being too loose and bending around.

@ sten: Nice MOC! Do you have a picture of the underside, or can you peel away a few of the plates to reveal the Power Functions motors and battery box?

semi7.jpg

semi8.jpg

semi9.jpg

very good! How about adding grey or chrome parts to the from? :thumbup:

semi6.jpg