Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

Wouldn't it be sweet if the Hero Factory story got dark all of a sudden? Like what if the rumors about Thresher being a secret villain are actually true and he ends up defeating the HF (temporarily of course until the next year when they defeat him)? It would be like how in 2008 Bionicle had that plot twist with Teridax taking over Mata Nui's body and ultimately ruling over the whole planet of Aqua Magna.

Like when Sixth Sense's director kept using the same plot twist in all of his movies until we were all tired about it.

Like when Sixth Sense's director kept using the same plot twist in all of his movies until we were all tired about it.

Or like how at the end of Sleepaway Camp we found out that Angelica was a guy :P

Seriously, what have you got against HF? What did it ever do to you?

Also, M Night Shyamalan's movies are very underated. They deserve more credit then they get.

Edited by Jetrax99

And how would it be the same plot twist. We already knew Makuta was evil and was trying to take control by putting Mata Nui to sleep. Also, Thresher is a hero. Turning out to be a villain would be very surprising.

And how would it be the same plot twist. We already knew Makuta was evil and was trying to take control by putting Mata Nui to sleep. Also, Thresher is a hero. Turning out to be a villain would be very surprising.

Not really...Core Hunter and Von Nebula also used to be heroes and they turned into villains.

It just occurred to me - Surge is the only Hero this year (sans Jet Rocka) using a ranged weapon instead of a melee one. Nothing a MOC can't fix, though.

Well when you think about it in Savage Planet terms it's not a big deal. All the melee weapons end up being used as guns anyway.

Well when you think about it in Savage Planet terms it's not a big deal. All the melee weapons end up being used as guns anyway.

That's true. That slipped my mind, the SP episode was the weakest IMO.

Speaking of melee weapons - I was re-watching the BA trailer and realized Breez was wielding her weapon this way:

UDas6.png

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this - I just downloaded the latest version of LDD for Mac. I can't find many of the HF pieces, like the Breakout torso - have they not been added? I tried activating Lego Universe mode, but I can't seem to be able to unlock the new pieces.

Speaking of melee weapons - I was re-watching the BA trailer and realized Breez was wielding her weapon this way:

UDas6.png

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this - I just downloaded the latest version of LDD for Mac. I can't find many of the HF pieces, like the Breakout torso - have they not been added? I tried activating Lego Universe mode, but I can't seem to be able to unlock the new pieces.

Look at the poster behind xDD Edited by MakutaNocturn

UDas6.png

Yeah, that may happen ... Have you downloaded/updated your LDD?

Generally, when you start the LDD(with internet access) it appears an alert tht are new pieces avaliable.... If doesn't appears, well, I guess you will need to download it again.

PS. otherwise Bolt dragon is awesome!!! and evo looks preety much better (Well, it looked cool before....Now......It gets better and better...) I can't wait to see the episode. and hope to at least know who is behind the brain attack.....but most predictible would be Von Nebula.........Oh well... We will have to wait...

Edited by Xeros610

Again, because I like to notice stuff, Evo looks to be the most disappointing of the line, not because he doesn't look cool (trust me, he does) but for the number of pieces and parts placements he reuses from the Evo figure last year. His legs are almost identical (same boots) and he still has that shoulder part on the same side. Furno 3.0 much?

Truth be told, he looks good, but I think he would have benefitted from being a larger figure. He's the only hero in Brain Attack to have never before be given a larger counterpart. Still, could be worse. *cough* Stringer and Nex *cough*

On a seperate note, does anyone know where I can get Furno XL in the UK for retail price apart from the Lego shop?

Edited by Nike2032

I sure hope the pronounce Minotaur correctly in the Cartoon. Pyrox doesn't really look like one, granted, so he should at least have the mercy of being referred to correctly~

Seriously, what have you got against HF? What did it ever do to you?

Also, M Night Shyamalan's movies are very underated. They deserve more credit then they get.

Just saying that LEGO already had an action figure theme with the twist in which the bad guy wins big. Do it once and it is very edgy, do it twice and it starts to look repetitive.

Hey take a look for this poster of brain attack that I did ...:

HERE Sorry, is a PNG image, so I could'nt post it here........(now is jpg);) :wink:

EDIT:

brain+attack.jpg

:hmpf_bad:Sorry for this bad black thing on the margin....( I made it on a program that isn't supposed to make images )...I could only get this margin thing :hmpf_bad:.. . oh and the first one has better graphics

Edited by Xeros610

8353640329_8c24a6d95b.jpg

8353688431_0fcb8252d6.jpg

8353640119_e68a376b06.jpg

8354700788_e659341cca.jpg

After some Modifications to remove the gimmick. Not sure why I put the extra piece on the torso, but since this guy seems to be based off of an exploding rock filled with magma, it seemed to work. Still have a lot to change on him however.

HERE Sorry, is a PNG image, so I could'nt post it here........(now is jpg);) :wink:

I'm liking what I see :laugh:

Edited by Nike2032

EDIT:

*snip*

:hmpf_bad:Sorry for this bad black thing on the margin....( I made it on a program that isn't supposed to make images )...I could only get this margin thing :hmpf_bad:.. . oh and the first one has better graphics

Nice poster :thumbup:

Hey guys a new trailer is out for the BA sets here's the link: youtube.com/watch?v=QoDyuLZYH1I

Note on the trailer when they show the game footage that it is just the Breakout game with the BP bug things reskinned as the brain slugs.

Just saying that LEGO already had an action figure theme with the twist in which the bad guy wins big. Do it once and it is very edgy, do it twice and it starts to look repetitive.

No, repetitive would be if the good guys won every single time.

It's already established that some of HF's secrets have gotten into the wrong hands, so it'd be nice to have a follow up to that.