Priovit70

Winter Village: Mountain Lodge

A gorgeous building, that is beautifully detailed. You've captured the alpine perfectly! I particularly like how you have done the bed, the upstairs balcony and the fence out the front. Good luck in the contest!

Once again I thank you all for the kind comments!! I am really touched!

How can I make a reservation to stay at the Lodge? :sweet:

Unfortunately the Lodge is fully booked... :grin: As a matter of fact there's only one bed (and another one in the other half)!

I really like this one, especially the shutters for some reason. Are you going to post pictures of the cellar and the other half on mocpages? I would love to see those!

Maybe next sunday I'll be able to prepare my "photography studio" and take some picture to post on MOCpages. I'll keep you up to date.

As I said in ItLUG's forum, I think this is an absolutely fantastic MOC :thumbup: :thumbup: I love how you made all the particulars, the fountain and the quad with the wood. :wub_drool:

Here my post dedicated to you MOC: Life in a Brick :sweet:

Thank you very much!

Stunning, and probably the new one to beat at the moment. Best of luck in the contest!

You're too kind!! :blush:

Edited by Priovit70

Simply stunning. It breathes the atmosphere of a real mountain lodge. I like all the little details from the snake smoke to the ice from the fountain.

Fantastic!! There are so many little details and clever building techniques/use of parts here... I love it all. Even the ATV and it's load look perfect... excellent work!

Holy Sxxt! This is a sheer beauty! Congratulations on this one! :wub: Would be a pleasure to have it standing right here with me! :wink:

very nice work...I love the little details that tie the whole piece together!