Sign in to follow this  
Infernum

Hostile Forces Sighted At The Border!

dscn8870.jpg

Hand of Curruption soldiers have been spotted at the southern border of Mitgardia by a brave mitgardian warrior!

Additional Pictures

dscn8872.jpg

dscn8873.jpg

Just a little build I had. I wanted to show a less snowy, souther border of Mitgardia. I'll probably do a follow up build. :wink:

Will anyone else be at Brickfair AL? I will! :sweet:

Edited by Infernum

Nice way of doing trees, though it looks like they might be able to use something on top? Great soldier though! He must be pretty quiet to keep hidden! Nice icicles too!

Nice little scene, the posing of the figs is excellent :thumbup:

One small suggestion: make sure the brown plates are always level or lower than the green, not higher, that way it looks like the brown is the muddier/more worn part and therefore lower. Great to see some more Mitgardian free builds :classic:

Nice way of doing trees, though it looks like they might be able to use something on top? Great soldier though! He must be pretty quiet to keep hidden! Nice icicles too!

Thanks for the comment! Now that I look at it, I agree the trees might need something on top. Thanks! :classic:

Nice little scene, the posing of the figs is excellent :thumbup:

One small suggestion: make sure the brown plates are always level or lower than the green, not higher, that way it looks like the brown is the muddier/more worn part and therefore lower. Great to see some more Mitgardian free builds :classic:

Thanks! When I first built this I thought that the brown could be more like leaves, but you said does make more sense. I'll keep that in mind next time! :classic:

A nice little scene! Those trees looks great but they look rather flat... perhaps keep the idea with plants in the leaves but add some levels to the trees?

A great idea for sure!

Nice little build, spring time makes me so happy!

Perhaps try and curve the trees a bit so they are not just straight up.

Definitely going to use this leaf technique.. its sweet.

Good job!

Nice little build (again, I know).

Your tree method is very interesting. I like it!