Brickdoctor

[LDD MOCs] Brickdoctor's 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar

Aw, I was hoping you'd make a miniland-scale snowmech using the actual carrot pieces for the body. :cry_sad:

Well, you could always finish the RotS CB entry that you promised to do but never entered. :poke:

Or if you want to stay within the Menace theme, why not make Anakin's and Sebulba's podracers? Should be a nice challenge, and those are two models that I think should have been in the calendar, given the theme.

I'd be interested in seeing your take on any of: V-Wing, B-Wing, or V-19, with articulation. Moreso the B or V-19, though. Of course, I'd not be disappointed to see a Venator, either.

Or one of the less featured podracers. Dud's, Ebe's, or Neva's all have some interesting designs or shapes to them. I can't help it, I have a thing for the pods.

Sadly, after going through my collection, I don't have anywhere near enough wedge plates to complete even a multicolored ISD. I might still give the interior/structure a go, though.

Hey Brickdoctor

i was really impressed with your take on the ISD and would love to do it myself, but i cant download the lxf since the site gives me an error on trying to download it.

Can you please check the attachment or maybe reupload it?

Thanks in advance!

ram

I saw it! I saw it! Day Four, coming right at us.

2012StarWarsAdvent_Day4.lxf

Hey Brickdoctor

i was really impressed with your take on the ISD and would love to do it myself, but i cant download the lxf since the site gives me an error on trying to download it.

Can you please check the attachment or maybe reupload it?

Thanks in advance!

ram

Sure:

2012StarWarsAdvent_Day4.lxf

Has anybody built any of these models? would love to see the ISD. but all those grey pieces. 44 2x4 tiles...

I am sure we all are fighting over LB grey wings and pieces on BL...

8 hours ago, broomhandle said:

Has anybody built any of these models? would love to see the ISD. but all those grey pieces. 44 2x4 tiles...

I am sure we all are fighting over LB grey wings and pieces on BL...

I have only seen one person actually build it, and he substituted most of the 2 x 4 tiles with 2 x 2s…

All the LDD files that you posted have stopped working beside the Day 4 re-post. Love the models and looking forward to at least building the Star Destroyer!

Edited by Luna Starlit