CM4Sci

Legends of Chima TV Series

Wow, that was... an interesting episode.

Rogon liking Eris. Not sure how I feel about that.

I like Furty's part in the episode. I don't get why he's neutral in the LEGO sets, along with Skinnet.

I was really hoping for a Crominus/Crunket cameo at the end, but instead we got Cragger. e_e

Looks like Crooler is turning into the villain. Like where this is heading.

And that wraps up my thoughts on the new episode!

Oh, and the new episode is called 'Chi Jackers' !

-Sci

That Croc was completely shadowed, there's no way we can be 100% who it was until we get confirmation later on.

EDIT: oh, and the exact link I used to get the episode was http://www.watchcartoononline.com/lego-legends-of-chima-episode-10-foxtrot They're pretty on top of things in terms of getting episodes up the next day and such. Quality is a bit meh, good but not HD, but for watching it online really soon after uploading it's worth it.

Edited by Aedai Rivin

Ok, after watching that, I sense that we're about to have a real plot appear, I mean really, we had a full scale riot, and there is a sense of escalation, which is interesting, meaning that we'll probably be appproaching act II very soon.

Oh, and Aedai Rivin, maybe the Gorillas are stressed, they're trying to reach elightenment, and maybe if they're not enlightened, they explode. Real Gorillas act very aggresivley you know.

Alright Eris, make up your mind on what your actually going to be, a Action Girl, or just a chick. (No pun intended.)

That episode was pretty fantastic. It set up things nicely for a power shift in Chima; the Lions' Chi supply has been weakened, and the wolves have grown stronger. I also sense that the Crocs (or at least the ones who remain loyal to Cragger) will ally themselves with the Lions against the other tribes. The distrust towards the lions after the "rigged" race could also lead to some shifting alliances.

...Or Chima could just disappoint us and not follow through with all of this to any large degree. That also wouldn't surprise me.

(Also, it was SO satisfying when Cragger smacked that stupid mind control flower away.)

Edited by Mesonak

(Also, it was SO satisfying when Cragger smacked that stupid mind control flower away.)

That couple foot toss was like a mile long push forward in the plot. Either that thing had to be abandoned early, or there really needed to be some shifty manipulation done. Neither happened, so this felt like a really good plot push.

Now, what would Shadow Wind want with two Golden CHI Orbs...

Oh, and Aedai Rivin, maybe the Gorillas are stressed, they're trying to reach elightenment, and maybe if they're not enlightened, they explode. Real Gorillas act very aggresivley you know.

I appreciate the Gorillas trying to control their inner anger, but it's rather hypocritical if they tell everyone else to chill out when they themselves can barely control their anger.

Remember that flower in the road that blocked traffic? If the Gorillas had any understanding of anger and what causes it at all, they'd move the flower to safer place or just leave it. Logically, then the Gorillas are doing stuff like this because they like getting angry, because they like beating up random people.

The thing I think is most important in fiction and in real life is being honest with yourself and others. Good people acting good and bad people acting bad is standard; Even liars and thieves that admit their faults are fine. Even evil characters with good hearts are fine because that allows for positive character development.

But characters that put on an innocent nice face while concealing their cruel and vicious ways, and refuse to admit to themselves or others that they have a problem (like the Gorillas). I hate characters like those.

Even the Wolves had the decency to warn everyone about their uncontrollable crazy during the Hundred Year Moon. The wolves know exactly who they are, and they're comfortable telling people the truth about themselves.

One of the reasons I was really unhappy about how the wolves ended up at the end of Foxtrot was how easily they turned their backs on their principles and loyalty. It felt really out of character for me personally, but will certainly lead to cool plot stuff later on.

Looks like episodes have been moved to Thursday. :wacko:

-Sci

That can't be very good. Cartoon Network is notorious for moving shows to different nights when they're doing poorly or not meeting expectations.

The CHI Jackers, for your viewing pleasure.

Select one of the numbers above the video to select your player.

Now we're getting somewhere! I have yet to enjoy a better episode of Chima. There was plenty of action, and no crummy jokes! I'm actually excited to see what happens from here.

Edited by Penkid11

After Chi Jackers is

Balancing Act

"A load of CHI falls into the Gorge of Eternal Depth; Laval, Eris and Gorzan set off to retrieve the CHI; Cragger must act against the Wolves."

and then after that is Crocodile Tears, but I don't know anything about that episode yet.

-Sci

Gotta say, loving the latest episode. I really like the beginnings of an actual plot with actual repercussions. I'm a little sad about the Wolves being bad now, but that final scene with Windra seems promising for redemption.

And my theory that the physical well being of Chima depends on distributing the Chi fairly and evenly. Hopefully the Wolves realize this and calm down hostilities.

And an episode with the Ravens not being backstabbers and barely any Gorillas? Perfect.

I hope Crooler is banished now. I'd love to see the Crocs redeemed and the true villains exposed: the Gorillas.

Also, has the Wolf tribe always been so friking enormous? That must've been easily a couple hundred of them.

All in all, excited for the next episode.

Aedai Rivin,I don't think the Gorillas will become villans anytime soon, but I'll let you dream.

Anyway, I'll finally comment on the latest episode, I liked it, the air mail idea wasn't too origional, but I'm fine with it, and I think that Eris officialy quafies for Badass pilot, if not anything else. The diologue was a little akward in some places.

EDIT: Episode 13 is call 'Crocodile tears, in some ways, I'm glad that they'll finally shift the focous back to the crocs.

Edited by krystalKING

After watching episode 12, my god!

Cragger is under the influence of that stupid flower AGAIN!! If this series is like Ninjago and will finish the season on 13 episodes, then this episode did not set anything up for a good finale aside from a few hints at Crominus and Crunket's return and a battle, that we did not see the end of, against the Crocs and the Wolves. Overall not a fan of this episode.

Link: http://dubbed-scene.com/legends-of-chima-episode-12-balancing-act

Cragger is under the influence of that stupid flower AGAIN!! If this series is like Ninjago and will finish the season on 13 episodes, then this episode did not set anything up for a good finale aside from a few hints at Crominus and Crunket's return and a battle, that we did not see the end of, against the Crocs and the Wolves. Overall not a fan of this episode.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Link: http://dubbed-scene....2-balancing-act

Glad to hear your opinion, and it justifies my reasoning of why I stopped following this series after the third episode... It really could have been a lot more epic, since the entire plot is of a conflict between factions. There could have been more intense stories in each episode, more action, and less cheesiness. Like you said, if this is going to be 13 episodes, I can't see the finale being very good at this point.

I guess they're having too much repetitiveness and too much cheesy action. There's plenty of foreshadowing, but there has been since the premier. At this point we pretty much know Crominus and Crunket will return, and with the excessive foreshadowing of that, it could have happened several episodes back, and the story could move on. I'm guessing Crominus and Crunket's return will be the real "climax" of the finale, which will be rather disappointing, since it's not much of a dramatic turning point when we already can see it coming...

No, not yet, other than that it will involve the Crocodile tribe. :tongue:

Actually, we should be seeing something in two or three days, seeing as how balancing act hasn't premiered yet.

Why wait? :sweet:

-Sci

Just watched it, Gotta love that site, really.

Good episode. Definitely more plot focused than some earlier episodes, and more Ravens = more fun!

I'd say Crocodile Tears gets an 8/10, the standard for any plot focused episode that has connections both backwards and hopefully forewords.

Why wait? :sweet:

-Sci

Ha ha! Thanks for the link! :wink:

Eh, to be honest the episode wasn't very good in my opinion. As far as Chima has gone, it was good. But it still wasn't good IMO.