Sign in to follow this  
Bonaparte

Well, i cobbled together something that resembles a Star Wars themed sig-fig, hope you guys like it! :laugh: Had some other ideas for a more neutral sig-fig, but i don't have the minifig parts for that (yet), maybe i'll pick those up with a future bricklink order.

I see that Kai NRG made something as well, thanks for trying to help! :sweet:

As you can see, i managed to add an avatar at long last. How, not really sure, I had tried on all four of my computers and was getting the same error messages and problems. Then had one break down, got it fixed and returned to factory settings. After resetting everything up it seems to have solved the avatar and posting issues. But only on this one computer, the others still will not let me post stuff through the post button. Must be something on my home network I guess?

As you can see, i managed to add an avatar at long last. How, not really sure, I had tried on all four of my computers and was getting the same error messages and problems. Then had one break down, got it fixed and returned to factory settings. After resetting everything up it seems to have solved the avatar and posting issues. But only on this one computer, the others still will not let me post stuff through the post button. Must be something on my home network I guess?

Sounds like major browser issues.

So can you type in a post box, but then what, the post button doesn't work?

I should mention that Eurobricks is compatible with Gravatar, a handy site which allows you to set a generic avatar used on many blogs, forums and other places. I highly recommend it - I was surprised when I first joined that I already had an avatar without needing to lift a finger.