Sign in to follow this  
K.Kreations

Hanger Bay Battle

Nice job :thumbup:.

Smooth looking floor and walls, with some nice detailing.

Only he BD should have red lasers and tan backpacks :tongue:.

Very good work :thumbup: :thumbup:

The floor and the wall seems really smooth; the only thing is that the blaster bolt should be red and backpack of the droids of the same color of the other droids parts. However well done. :wink: :wink:

Neat little scene K.Kreations. I love the colour scheme and is accurate to the move and looks smooth and neat. I love the little crane and the doors are built well.

As said before the right coloured blaster bolts would look better, even if you used orange flames it would look better IMO that the green.

Another great contribution to the community build. :thumbup:

Nice! :thumbup:

Love how you did the floor drawings, looks even better how you did it :wub:

The door looks really accurate too, almost a scene right from the movie :thumbup::wub:

Well done K.Kreations, i'm very impressed by how well you captured the color scheme and patterns in your creation. The whole scene is oozing with intricate detailing and shiny smooth surfaces, which gives a very high quality feel to it. :thumbup:

One footnote though, i don't recall seeing that many greebles on the floor in the reference picture. Maybe i'm just overthinking it a bit, but wouldn't get all those random greebles on the floor just get in the way of normal operations on a hangar deck?