DoubleT

Exo Force Summer Sets

Look at the cockpit and guns, and you'll see what I mean.

-ZotS

I'm ditto with Dill on this one but also Dill the gatling guns on the other mechs dont have those red stud thingys.

I'm ditto with Dill on this one but also Dill the gatling guns on the other mechs dont have those red stud thingys.

True, and that makes it even more different. The Mobile Devastator doesn't resemble the Striking Venom at all.

True, and that makes it even more different. The Mobile Devastator doesn't resemble the Striking Venom at all.

Ditto!Man I love saying that.

Also who else thinks that the Mobile Devastator has the color scheme of the robot mech in Sentai Fortress?

Ditto!Man I love saying that.

Also who else thinks that the Mobile Devastator has the color scheme of the robot mech in Sentai Fortress?

Here we go again. :-P

Actually, all of Meca One's mechs are black and green.

Here we go again. :-P

Actually, all of Meca One's mechs are black and green.

Oh, I guess Meca Ones favorite color is neon :-D But also the mech had some neon and crystal red.

Seconded. While you can draw remote links between the two sets, there's very obvious differences. Aside from the obvious difference that the Striking Venom has legs and that wheelcart has wheels, the Striking Venom has a more circular main body stricture, whereas the "Mobile Devestator" has a rectangular mass of cages and assorted pieces. Mobility is a difference too, as the Mobile Devestator looks like it's incapable of moving from to side to side, whereas the Striking Venom has the mobility of an insect. I don't think it's a bad thing here though. Sure, it can't move around much, but if the box art is any indicator, this thing takes up more of less the entire width of the bridge. I'd like to see the Exo-Force squad try to sneak under and shoot at its underbelly this time!

Oh, and from the German toy fair, who wants cake? I got the cups and plates!

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2299277

Usually, the "starting" assortment of most of these non-LEGO products are about one saga behind. Well, at least I think so. All I remember is that by the time the Bohrok saga was kicking it into gear, they only began releasing the Toa pens.

Also, 2006 was far more friendly in terms of colours. They had some really nice defiant colours on there that stood out. And that's the kind of thing you're looking for in a birthday! 2007 for Exo-Force is more along the lines of "we darkened everything, then embossed it with MIRROR!Gold". So, yeah. It doesn't exactly make the nicest colour combination for birthday/party utensils. Afterall, do you REALLY want little tikes to be blinded by their shiny paper dishes and cups? ;-)

Yep. They ahd a inside base after all.

-ZotS

Downside is that it's 89.99 but must have like,900 pieces.

060708g.jpg 40 euro

060707g.jpg 50 euro

060706g.jpg 100 euro

Those are the prices for this year. It is possible that the prices are a little bit different, this because of the country you're living in

Thanks KMOI for finding the NYC Toyfair pics.

The Mobile Devastator is sooooo much cooler than I thought, and finally some decent pics of the Golden Tower and Ryo's mech. US prices are cheap too!

Aero Blaster: $30

Golden Tower: $50

Mobile Devastator:$90

I mean, it is only $10 cheaper than last years summer sets, but still, these are so much cooler.