CorneliusMurdock

TMNT 2013

Hey guys, don't really know where to ask, but it's related to TMNT so I'll ask here.

I'm looking to getting more parts to make extra mousers, is there anywhere I can buy the feet online in a largish (I say large, 20 would do to make 10) quantity?

I've looked on eBay, Brick Link, other places, the code on the pack takes e to Wolverines claws, when it's the ones from prince of Persia?

For those without the mouser set, they're the handheld weapon Shredder uses.

tried that, couldn't find anything on there. They do have the helmet and body parts I need though.

Found a few small lots on eBay, the seem to sell in pairs (which is fine really).

tried that, couldn't find anything on there. They do have the helmet and body parts I need though.

Found a few small lots on eBay, the seem to sell in pairs (which is fine really).

You could try the replacement parts section of LEGO.com. Just put in the PoP set and that might work. Or try calling up S@H and asking about them.

Replacement part section typically has most things, as long as they aren't licensed.figures or figure parts. This being a claw might be in the gray area, but I would check anyway. It's worth a shot.

I know I've asked about certain products and they will tell me they can't sell those to me, then I'll ask about something else (that to me is similar enough) and they will sell it to me. So I don't understand everything exactly.

Ahh, cool. Thanks guys!

Do I just email and describe the item I'm after? Or do I need a code? The code on the instructions shows up as the wolverine claw set online is all.

Hey guys, don't really know where to ask, but it's related to TMNT so I'll ask here.

I'm looking to getting more parts to make extra mousers, is there anywhere I can buy the feet online in a largish (I say large, 20 would do to make 10) quantity?

I've looked on eBay, Brick Link, other places, the code on the pack takes e to Wolverines claws, when it's the ones from prince of Persia?

For those without the mouser set, they're the handheld weapon Shredder uses.

why not use bricklink?

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=92519&colorID=95

Ahh, cool. Thanks guys!

Do I just email and describe the item I'm after? Or do I need a code? The code on the instructions shows up as the wolverine claw set online is all.

They will ask for the code but if you're afraid that is not enough to distinguish what you need, you can describe it further. I think that between the piece number and the set number they should be able to get the right one though.

i bought the mikey and Krang set just for my desk at work and the minfigs are really nice. Bit costly at the moment on brick link for them so will wait to buy the rest of the boys.

Ahh, cool. Thanks guys!

You can navigate it from the website. I did it once before for pieces I lost from 10184 Town Plan. I don't remember exactly, but I thnk you gotta go to the shop section, then at the bottom there's a clickable "replacement(or missing) parts". There you choose replacement parts, enter the set number, a list of the parts will show up. Find the part, put in the number of pieces you want and a$ total should come up once you finish up.

I've got to admit that I'm a BIG fan of the turtles, grew up with them. But from the sets I've seen of them, the only good things about them are the figures of the turtles and also shredder, April and maybe splinter. The rests are just meh! and quite ugly looking too, look at fishface for example, that figure looks very awkward and dogpound looks like that crash bandicoot, the game character, can't remember the exact name. And the price - don't even go there.

I have plan to only collect the mini-figures and that's about all.

I've got to admit that I'm a BIG fan of the turtles, grew up with them. But from the sets I've seen of them, the only good things about them are the figures of the turtles and also shredder, April and maybe splinter. The rests are just meh! and quite ugly looking too, look at fishface for example, that figure looks very awkward and dogpound looks like that crash bandicoot, the game character, can't remember the exact name. And the price - don't even go there.

I have plan to only collect the mini-figures and that's about all.

They're actually really nice representations of what they are on the show. I admit the sets are a bit pricey, but I've enjoyed building them all.

I was pretty excited to see the TMNT theme in Europe at last, and last Friday, I finally got around to getting all the sets (except for the smallest: the Kraang Lab!).

I was sick all day Saturday, but built three of the sets yesterday, and I have to say: they do not disappoint at all. Shredder's Dragon Chopper was nowhere near as bad as I'd come to expect: it's a solid build, with a reasonably pleasing result. Yes it is oversized, but it looks suitably menacing. The Stealth Shell is pretty nice, as is Fishface's jetski. Best of the three I built was the Shellraiser, though: looks better than the Playmates toy version by far, and actually resembles a subway car much more than I'd given it credit for looking at the pictures. I did have to make some small tweaks, though: I positioned the axles on the large rear wheels to the upper holes instead of the lower ones to make the vehicle look straighter with the rubber wheels down, and I moved apart the train wheels to make those look more natural under the car. Looking forward to buidling the Lair and Baxter's Robot!

Considering these TMNT sets seem to be less popular with the AFOL crowd, I actually wonder if these might eventually go the way of the original Batman I sets: unpopular at first, discounted after a while, then suddenly becoming highly sought after in the secondary market when the TMNT-license gets a new boost (perhaps the movie?).

Edited by Alldarker

Check out these awesome alternative models. The alternative Shredder vehicle makes me want to get that set after all. It looks better than the official bike.

*click*

Does anyone know when these sets are supposed to be available in Germany? The TV series has been running on TV here for a while, as far as I know and I was kind of surprised that the new action figures have been in stock at TRU for only a couple of days. It seems pretty wierd to sell the merch only now, months after the show started. The german LEGO catalogue does not mention the theme at all for the first half of 2013, but I hope the sets start appearing before the second half of this year. I know I can get the sets from a few sellers on ebay or amazon already, but the prices seem very high for most of the sets. :sceptic:

Does anyone know when these sets are supposed to be available in Germany? The TV series has been running on TV here for a while, as far as I know and I was kind of surprised that the new action figures have been in stock at TRU for only a couple of days. It seems pretty wierd to sell the merch only now, months after the show started. The german LEGO catalogue does not mention the theme at all for the first half of 2013, but I hope the sets start appearing before the second half of this year. I know I can get the sets from a few sellers on ebay or amazon already, but the prices seem very high for most of the sets. :sceptic:

The sets have arrived here in the Netherlands last week, so they shouldn't take long to come up in Germany I think.

They are very pricy indeed. 80 euros for the shellraiser if you're lucky, but mostly 85. And I cannot seem to find 79105 anywhere...

However I have not found any action figures yet over here, might have to take a trip to Germany then.

The sets have arrived here in the Netherlands last week, so they shouldn't take long to come up in Germany I think.

They are very pricy indeed. 80 euros for the shellraiser if you're lucky, but mostly 85. And I cannot seem to find 79105 anywhere...

However I have not found any action figures yet over here, might have to take a trip to Germany then.

All right, thanks! :classic: 80€ does seem quite a lot for the set, I thought this was just some crazy reseller on amazon trying to make a huge profit while the sets aren't officially available here. :thumbdown:

Regarding the other non-LEGO merch, at the TRU here they had pretty much everything in stock apart from the Shellraiser, so all the action figures, both standard and talking, the vehicles and some crappy-looking mask&weapon sets.

It's also € 80 in most Belgian shops for the Shellraiser.

BTW (for Belgian AFOLs only I guess): The toyshop 'Fun' has a nice Easter Toy reduction of 10% (Visit the online-shop and print out the coupon.)

Grabbed The Dragonbike, the Lair and the Krang Escape set for only € 80,50. (Saved me 20 EUR)

Shredder's Dragon bike looks a lot better in person than it does on the box art/online pictures. Now to find me some space to display them...

Personally today I had to chuckle... My sister, who knows nada about the Turtles, was disapproving of me planning to buy "stupid cartoony sets". According to her, the Shellraiser is Scooby-Doo's van chasing after Crash Bandicoot in a pizza truck while being attacked by Deadpool. If only she could see the epicness of TMNT....

Personally today I had to chuckle... My sister, who knows nada about the Turtles, was disapproving of me planning to buy "stupid cartoony sets". According to her, the Shellraiser is Scooby-Doo's van chasing after Crash Bandicoot in a pizza truck while being attacked by Deadpool. If only she could see the epicness of TMNT....

That is awesome. i can't stop laughing. Show her the epicness of TMNT, so when the Bay version comes, she can hate it like the rest of us.

I've shown her a bit of the new show. Hilarity followed.

Why are they being taught by a horse man?

Why don't they eat anything but pizza?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because he's a rat, but looks like horse cuz that's how the show designed him

Because they are the shell-shocked Pizza kings.

what did you say?

Okay- I finally caught up on the new episodes. I'm going to make a quick list of what I think each set is based on.

Kraang Lab Escape- TCRI when Mikey breaks out of his cage

Steath Shell in Pursuit- Stealth Shell from Cockroach Terminator, Fishfaces boat is made up.

Shredder's Dragon Bike- No clue.

Baxter Robot Rampage- I Think His Name Is Baxter Stockman when his suit is all powered up and the Turtles fight him.

Turtle Lair Attack- New Friend, Old Enemy when Rad Brad attacks the sewers.

Shellraiser Street Chase- Panic in the Sewers where Bandicoot-Bradford tries to blow up the sewers with the acid truck but they put the acid in a pizza truck and replaced the go kart I mean patrol buggy with the part in The Pulverizer where Kraang chases the Shellraiser to get the power source back.

Edited by Tolkien