Sign in to follow this  
Delta_02_Cat

[MOC] Soldier on guard duty

Hello everyone,

this is actually my first moc I ever build and even if it is nothing special or very creative, I hope that you can give me a few suggestions to improve myself. I hope to build more when I find the time and sorted my bricks ;)

There is also a bit of a background story to this moc, I hope to build a little "kingdom" of my own.

This was never a place of much importance, even back in the days when the watchtower still stood. There are no valuable villages nearby, no mines or castles, but the ruin of this ancient tower is a great place to guard the surrounding area and to spot the occasional outlaws before they can do any harm. And so our "Hero" has the duty of guarding this forsaken place, together with a ranger who is currently hunting for a nice evening meal.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lego-Cat/The-Guard/img_20120829_190324.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lego-Cat/The-Guard/img_20120829_190307.jpg

EDIT: Got the thing with the pictures

Edited by Bad Cam
edited out image tags

I have edited out your image tags. Please re-size your pictures to no bigger than 800x600 and then feel free to put them back in tags. The site limit on image sizes is 800x600.

Thank you.

Very good for your first MOC! I like the ruined tower and the foliage is excellent :thumbup:

I would suggest using some green plates to make some small hills in the ground, then everything isn't flat :classic:

Nice MOC/Vignette. I wish i was this good when I started out! if you were to try something like this on a larger scale i would suggest some elevation change, like a small hill.

this is actually my first moc I ever build and even if it is nothing special or very creative

Well yer gotta start somewhere, but isn't lighting a fire that close to shrubbery a bit dangerous? :grin: