Kai NRG

SoF: The Friend's MonoRail!

And here it comes!

7832732924_df31ac4549.jpg

Here you can see it without worrying about getting run over. I tried to use a lot of bright friendly colors, at the same time as keeping it mainly yellow.

7832734272_d265d85471.jpg

The door actually opens - it slides along the wall. It really took me a while to figure that out! The door stickers are from the Kendo Kai Ninjago Training Set, so they are official TLG, not my own.

7832738938_7b05a76db8.jpg

The inside of our monorail - six seats - after all it's just a simple contraption to get around town - and that's about it. Not enough space for more, really.

7832749764_50c777b39b.jpg

More pictures here: gid617. And of course, any feedback is appreciated! :classic:

Cool monorail, the sliding door is a great feature :thumbup: I think fewer complimentary colors would have been better, just pink, purple, and yellow for example. Good work overall though :classic:

Great design 'Kai NRG', quite colourful eh ? :wink:

Did the inspiration come from this.....235px-9f10.png

Brick On with your Friend's 'Kai NRG' ! :classic:

Great design 'Kai NRG', quite colourful eh ? :wink:

Did the inspiration come from this.....

Brick On with your Friend's 'Kai NRG' ! :classic:

Actually, that's not where it came from, I just started building. First I decided to do a Dune Buggy, then a dog sled, then I turned it into a space vehicle. Pretty soon it was a bus, then a barge, and before I knew it it started looking like a monorail! :laugh:

Yeah, a bit too much on the colors maybe? I really wanted to find a use for some of my lime green somewhere though :wink:

looks innovative... but doesn't look "FRIENDly"

:sweet:

Honestly though, my first impression was to hum the "Yellow Submarine" from the Beetles.

:wink:

It looks incredible. The colour scheme is very colourful which suits your MOC, but I'm not sure if the colours are right to call it a Friends monorail... but great work nonetheless.

Edited by Ferrik

That is a good MOD.

I'm sorry to criticise though, but this is really too blocky and yellow for a Friends monorail. In my opinion I feel it would have been much better in white, pink and turqiose/light blue.

That is a good MOD.

I'm sorry to criticise though, but this is really too blocky and yellow for a Friends monorail. In my opinion I feel it would have been much better in white, pink and turqiose/light blue.

I would prabably have used more pink and less green if I could have, but that's really almost all the pink I have. :cry_sad: White didn't occur to me though, I could probably have done that. Thanks for the feedback anyways, nice to know what other people think! :classic: