CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Does anyone have any confirmations of where the code is and what backordered means in the order status of shop.lego.com?

Maybe a £50 section, like hogwarts with two tower type sections (no bridge) one with a lab a cell and an empty turret for your own purposes. another with an office and a special killer croc cell. as well as a small escape vehicle.

To include Killer croc, Arkham guard, Knightwing, ?carryover vilian? and his henchman to drive the truck. an I guess batman.

In an upcoming sale event in Hong Kong, among other gifts, there would be an item called "Ironman vs Fight Drome" (probably) to be given out, as pictured below. I suspect it might be a new promotional polybag which includes Ironman minifig as the first time.

*snip*

You're right about it, here is the set info about the iron man polybag

http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=30167-1

Does anyone have any confirmations of where the code is and what backordered means in the order status of shop.lego.com?

I have just noticed mine has changed suddenly to backordered too! Let me know when you get info.

Has anyone seen anything else on the "Robin's Redbird Cycle" polybag? I'm hoping it'll be available in the U.S...

Has anyone seen anything else on the "Robin's Redbird Cycle" polybag? I'm hoping it'll be available in the U.S...

Nope, but I want it too. Robin needs a vehicle really badly. I mean he just got a weapon in the Arkham set. They need to pick up the slack.

I will hunt down this polybag with vengeance if I have to.

Yeah, it's one I'd Bricklink or eBay for...I love Robin, and so does my younger son. We have the old Batcave set and the old Penguin set, and they both included small vehicles for Robin, but more would be better. :)

Just ordered four of the 2013 superhero sets which are:

The daily bugle showdown

The bat vs bane

Arctic batman vs mr freeze

Spidey cycle vs venom

I got a confirmation em@il from lego so hopefully mine don't get back ordered :sceptic:

Edited by Kez

Probably will be in the US at some point. Just be patient. I was getting impatient and bricklinked the Batmobile polybag. Then they were plentiful at Target before Christmas.

I have just noticed mine has changed suddenly to backordered too! Let me know when you get info.

Just to update my order status has change from backordered to shipped this evening!so all check yours!oh and happy 2013 and that garb to everyone!just glad to finally have new superhero sets coming!

Does anyone have any information on the upcoming Iron Man and/or Superman sets?

other than the number of sets amd the set names I don't think there is anything out there

My order status has now also changed to shipped and the tracking page says that it has been sorted so hopefully it'll arrive soon

I know this is a little early but do we have any news on the sets or minifigures of 2014 and do we know when this theme shall end?

If not does anyone know when we will know?

Thank you

I know I'm being a little optimistic but does any one think we'll get a super heroes brickmaster any time soon?

Rangermatt, the end date of this theme is unknown, it might end in 2015 when Avengers 2 comes out, but I hope not. They've barely scratched the surface with Marvel and DC, the need more characters as right now DC is the Batman show with friends and Marvel is X-Men, Avengers, and Spider-Man.

Wout has seen the catalogue apparetlly, he's posting in other threads, I'm surprised he didn't do any for Superheroes, or maybe the sets aren't in there to avoid spoiling major plot points way before the movies come out. They're being tight lipped about MoS and IM3.

I know I'm being a little optimistic but does any one think we'll get a super heroes brickmaster any time soon?

I don't think Brickmaster exists anymore...

I don't think Brickmaster exists anymore...

He's referring to the Brickmaster books by Dorling Kindersley (basically a big book of instructions with several parts to build all the models with packaged in the cover). Other than the title, this series has no connection with the discontinued Brickmaster edition of LEGO Magazine/LEGO Club Magazine.

A LEGO Super Heroes Brickmaster book would be cool indeed. Ideally, it'd probably focus on Batman, since he's a superhero who's well known for his vehicles, and as such it'd be easy to include a selection of parts for building a real assortment of similarly-colored models.

A LEGO Super Heroes Brickmaster book would be cool indeed. Ideally, it'd probably focus on Batman, since he's a superhero who's well known for his vehicles, and as such it'd be easy to include a selection of parts for building a real assortment of similarly-colored models.

Hopefully it'll have something from superman aswell and maybe a seperate marvel one

Back to the arkham cell with the poison ivy panel thing again, I actually have seen her in a normal cell in batman TAS ( when she teams up with Harley.)

He's referring to the Brickmaster books by Dorling Kindersley

Ah, of course. My mistake. That would be a great idea!

Back to the arkham cell with the poison ivy panel thing again, I actually have seen her in a normal cell in batman TAS ( when she teams up with Harley.)

If I recall correctly, her mutation in the DCAU was not as extreme as the comics, if it existed at all, so I don't think she needed a special cell to survive or function normally. I actually prefer her that way myself, and will probably mod out the greenhouse cell for another standard one, or maybe two.

20130103-144306-e1357248010677.jpg

I've never bought LEGO Superheroes sets, but this Batman and Mr. Freeze set might be the most fun ever: http://www.bricksand...e-review-76000/

Question: Is this the first time LEGO has made a minifigure with one of the weird power-up Batman suits from the games, or do they do all of them? Because if I have one, I think I'll need to buy them all...