CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Can someone make a pic from the Mr Freeze minifig but with Hawkeye's Goggle face instead of Freeze's?

Thx in advance.

Here you go. Merry Christmas! I also gave him an ADU gun. I think it looks pretty good, much better than the official head at least, and very close to the one in Arkham City. :thumbup: And as a bonus, I put his original head on the Bunny Suit Guy. That's one angry bunny! :laugh:

8307775107_cbcb807d5b_z.jpg

Mr. Hawkeye and Zombie Bunny by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Source is a website linked from brickipedia, the source has just been deleted, but the source was a French web site.

If you visited the website, it should still be in your browser history. If so, could you copy and paste the link here?

And yes, forty-something armors seems like a huge leap. If this is true, I wonder how they will explain this.

It will probbaly be explained as he needed to go through that many to perfect the Extremis armour.

And I looked through my browser, it didn't register.

hey guys, sorry if this is off topic but does anyone have a pic of what the new tumbler looks in black? thanks

No picture here, but that's a great idea. I might have to Bricklink the pieces to do that. :classic:

Hopefully pictures will show up here for the summer sets like over in star wars.

Edit:sets now available at shop@home in the US!

Edited by Pumpkin Pie

If the sets are in there, and not whited out, yeah.

But the images are preliminary.

Edited by Neville longbottem

Has anyone found out what the code unlocks for The Bat vs. Bane set.

The first Lego Batman game on your PC :wink:

By the way, the Bat vs Bane set disappeared on S@H :look:

The first Lego Batman game on your PC :wink:

By the way, the Bat vs Bane set disappeared on S@H :look:

Huh, I was gonna order it too, sucks. I'll wait.

I know it's for the PC, I was wondering what the code unlocks in the game.

Huh, I was gonna order it too, sucks. I'll wait.

I know it's for the PC, I was wondering what the code unlocks in the game.

It unlocks the whole game

It unlocks the whole game

Stop Being a Smart***, I wonder why TDKR set was taken down, not enough copies of the set?

Stop Being a Smart***, I wonder why TDKR set was taken down, not enough copies of the set?

He's not being one, the code gives you the entire game for free. You asked, he answered....

Edited by sologuy369

just to say something. i got the TDKR set for christmas and i like it. ive removed some parts (flick missles -_-) and added some parts to the Bat (black pieces, changed the back propellers so they are facing downwards). as for the tumbler, it's good but i wonder what happens when i turn it black ;). but if i do then i have to remove the sterring wheel for Batman to sit properly in it. Just my 2 cents

He's not being one, the code gives you the entire game for free. You asked, he answered....

Sorry, I thought he was. This why I hate the Internet, misunderstanding emotions.

Really the code unlocks the PC version of the first game? Lame, I thought it would unlock characters and vechiles.

As for TDKR set, I love it. The figures are accurate and a nice comic book type feel to them. Though I wish Bane's mask connected. The Bat and The tumbler are awesom and mostly accurate. The blue is cool on the Bat and and the tumbler is size accurate. The Bane mask on it are cool, and and the dark tan is good, I never got why desert camouflage is tan and brown.

Edited by Neville longbottem