CorneliusMurdock

Lego Superheroes 2013 Rumours & Discussion

Super Hero month? Awesome!

Also, is the grin on the Batman/Bane set different than the one from the Super Heroes 2012 sets?

Nope, same. I wish it was different, like the new Nova face, serious and angry. To me, Batman never smiles, so I don't use his second head at all.

^ I don't know if I believe that story or not because that blockpartybricks seller on eBay is also selling some tmnt figures which look real to me.

^ I don't know if I believe that story or not because that blockpartybricks seller on eBay is also selling some tmnt figures which look real to me.

Did you look at the face? That is not the face LEGO used for the set pics.

Edited by Tim13

Did you look at the face? That is not the face LEGO used for the set pics.

Lego is making multiple faces for the turtles so you don't have multiples of the same faced turtles.

***MUST READ

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

MUST READ***

There might be a fake LEGO 2013 Batman on the loose.

I appreciate the heads up. But to anyone buying the minifigures in advance from people like this:

All of these minifigures originate at Lego. They are designed by people who work for the company. If you really like the minifigures, so much so that you have to have them, support the actual designers and buy the set. If you really like what Lego is offering, help Lego continue to offer more by buying from them, and not some guy/gal that stole minifigures from production lines to make money on Ebay.

If you can't afford the set, then at least wait until bricklink.com or another website gets them in a few months, and buy them there. At least then there's a better chance that the minifigures aren't stolen from the production line.

Edited by phanstasm

There might be a fake LEGO 2013 Batman on the loose.

That's silly. Just because it has one extra line doesn't mean it's fake. They probably just forgot to include it on the CGI pic or decided to include it on the final figure after releasing that pic. And the areas that have gradients are supposed to indicate metallic/shiny printing. You can see it in the Brickshow review of the fig:

EDIT: Besides, the minifig at NYCC looked exactly like it: It's probably just a misprint that will be fixed in the final sets.

8073249225_0f070f79df_z.jpg

76001_prod by fbtb, on Flickr

TIM13 I did have a look at his face and I thought it was the other side of his normal face

Edited by Kez

Lego is making multiple faces for the turtles so you don't have multiples of the same faced turtles.

I actually think that's pretty awesome.

I appreciate the heads up. But to anyone buying the minifigures in advance from people like this:

All of these minifigures originate at Lego. They are designed by people who work for the company. If you really like the minifigures, so much so that you have to have them, support the actual designers and buy the set. If you really like what Lego is offering, help Lego continue to offer more by buying from them, and not some guy/gal that stole minifigures from production lines to make money on Ebay.

If you can't afford the set, then at least wait until bricklink.com or another website gets them in a few months, and buy them there. At least then there's a better chance that the minifigures aren't stolen from the production line.

I think as a practical matter, we don't know if the ones on eBay are real or fake. If they are fake, we don't know whether the parts or materials they use are good-quality parts and materials. Personally, I won't take the risk, especially since it is less expensive to buy the real thing than to buy a possible fake right now ($20 for a Michelangelo figure anyone?).

Edited by gundamz

I actually think that's pretty awesome.

I think as a practical matter, we don't know if the ones on eBay are real or fake. If they are fake, we don't know whether the parts or materials they use are good-quality parts and materials. Personally, I won't take the risk, especially since it is less expensive to buy the real thing than to buy a possible fake right now ($20 for a Michelangelo figure anyone?).

Its not worth it at all. As soon as the sets release the figs will be pretty easy and affordable to get. That figure looks like he comes in a $10 set anyway so I really struggle to understand paying double that just to have him early. Plus if you get the set you get the other figs and some bricks. Anyway on the topic again I'm not a big fan of the new DKR Batman. He looks much better in Black than in dark grey.

Can't wait to buy all of the superheroes sets for Next year, I hope that there will be more designer videos for the superheroes 2013 sets

Can't wait to buy all of the superheroes sets for Next year, I hope that there will be more designer videos for the superheroes 2013 sets

Normally the designer videos are just for D2C sets. But it would be cool to see them for more! :)

I think Mr.Freeze will come with another face, (hope it will be with goggles). Because we know Batman comes with two faces but the pics only show his grinning face, also Aquaman could come with two as well.

I think Mr.Freeze will come with another face, (hope it will be with goggles). Because we know Batman comes with two faces but the pics only show his grinning face, also Aquaman could come with two as well.

I expect him to. It seems LEGO is giving everyone an alternate face now - except for those without hair or headgear that would cover up the back. They've even put two faces some Ninjago ninjas, whose masks only show their eyes.

Normally the designer videos are just for D2C sets. But it would be cool to see them for more! :)

Ninjago has had designer videos for the majority of its sets for the past two years. They've been more kid-oriented than the ones for D2C sets (often focusing more on functions and play features than on cool parts or building techniques), but there is at least a precedent for regular retail sets getting designer videos.

I hope Freeze gets a second goggled serious face, he needs one. Aquaman has an angry face, check brickipedia. Sometimes a figure has only one face on the box and such when they gave a second face. I am disappointed that Scarecrow doesn't have a scythe.

I watched the finale for Ultimate Spider-Man, loved it. Can't wait for season 2. The mutated goblen is in line with his Ultimate appearance, minus the stolen glider. So I want a figure of him. Dr. Conners getting his right arm smashed was surprising, even though I expected it if he is to become the Lizard in the future.

6867- "Me Time"

76005- " Beetle Mania"

76004-"Venomous"

I hope more sets based on Ultimate Spidey, with Goblin, Sandman, Iron Spider, Power Man, White Tiger and Mary Jane.

Edited by Neville longbottem

According to the Netherlands LEGO site 'BrickShop', set number 76007 will be released in January. LEGO compensating for Marvel due to the Arkham DC set. Nice!

That may just be a mistake on the toy shop, or not. 76007 is supposed to be Iron Man Malibu Manson . I guess it based on the descructsion scene, or just his house. I hope for Tony, Pepper, War Machine, some Iron Man armors. Or it could be something else.

Someone's already got a Marvel set:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c69b72854

-Sci

They also got a lot of other 2013 stuff, so I think they're just a store that got an early shipment, like most of the other 2013 listings on eBay...

The worst part- they live in Florida. If they did find it in stores, then that means I could too. :cry_sad:

Those box pictures make me worry that Freeze might not have a dual face. Both Gordon and Aquaman have both faces represented in the box art (action scene and the lineup pic) but Freeze has his awkward 'grr I'm angry and goggleless' face in both the action and lineup shots. I really hope he has a serious goggle face...