My name is martin and i'm new here. I was a LEGO fan when I was young but now i've rediscovered my passion for the bricks.

I especially like the 'kingdoms' collection and everything in the medival era.

Glad to see my best friend on Eurobricks :sweet:

Who would have thought you would ever come out of your 'dark ages' and get back on the path of light? I'm glad you re-discovered LEGO again and started with a nice historic theme like Kingdoms. Next step is to get you do some "MOCing" instead of just building sets. Check out our Historic Themes forum and the 'Guild of Historica' subforum (inside of History) :thumbup:

Oh, and you should find a Viking ship to buy. That goes so well with the stuff you already have. Every town needs vikings to do some pillaging and plundering :laugh:

I want a viking ship... NOW! :sweet:

First I'm gonna collect lots of bricks and then... i'm gonna build insane creations with the help of my best friend and mentor bonaparte :laugh:

First I'm gonna collect lots of bricks and then... i'm gonna build insane creations with the help of my best friend and mentor bonaparte :laugh:

Here's some inspiration for building medieval:

The mother of all manuals to medieval building

Life on Lake Obscurus Aqua

Same castle through the ages (pics are links to each stage):

26250.jpg 26395.jpg 27170.jpg 29038.jpg 01.jpg_thumb.jpg 01.stage6.jpg_thumb.jpg

Dissolution of a monastery 1536

Welcome to Eurobricks Martijn!

It's not the number of bricks that make a great MOC, so let's see some of those insane creations. :tongue: