DarthSion

LEGO Lord of the Rings

This is not the first time a Lego game's been pushed back, but I don't really mind because it gives me more time to pre order and get that Elrond figure.

Most licensed minifigures use legs instead of skirt pieces, including Gandalf, Princess Leia, Darth Sidious, Old Ben Kenobi, Marion Ravenwood, Willie Scott, Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee, Shaak Ti and CW Nute Gunray.

And I like none of it.... I worked very well for Elizabeth Swan both in game and as a minifigure.

Lotr-prebook-final.jpg

Edited by deskp

Most licensed minifigures use legs instead of skirt pieces, including Gandalf, Princess Leia, Darth Sidious, Old Ben Kenobi, Marion Ravenwood, Willie Scott, Luminara Unduli, Barris Offee, Shaak Ti and CW Nute Gunray.

Actually, Gandalf doesn't have a skirt, he has billowing pants. :tongue:

And I like none of it.... I worked very well for Elizabeth Swan both in game and as a minifigure.

Lotr-prebook-final.jpg

Where do you find all of this information/pictures at? Links please :(

Where do you find all of this information/pictures at? Links please :(

It's a new pre-order bonus, you'll find it on certain websites offering it. like www.amazon.co.uk for example!

Uh, no new content at all.

What do you mean? The site looks updated to me. Last week it was just a bare bones landing page.

What do you mean? The site looks updated to me. Last week it was just a bare bones landing page.

The site may be, but nothing we see there is new to us.

It's all stuff most of us have already seen before.

Bigger image of this guy, I'm pretty sure thats Peter Jackson.

LOTRz2.jpg

Nice to know that it will be avaible in Poland. Where did you find it?

Nice to know that it will be avaible in Poland. Where did you find it?

I found it through google image search, but if you look at the url the image uses its from www.gram.pl

LOTRz2.jpg

I looks like that guy is "Korsarz" any idea who "Korsarz" could be? It sort of looks like Thorin

I looks like that guy is "Korsarz" any idea who "Korsarz" could be? It sort of looks like Thorin

It's just Polish for "corsair", actually.

This would seem to confirm the levels in the game. Some pretty cool choices, though I'm a bit saddened to hear there's no level dedicated to the Siege of Minas Tirith or Osgiliath. One would presume you could still visit these locations in-game, though, considering how vast the map is supposed to be.

Theres only 14 levels mentioned in these trophies for the VITA, I heard somewhere the game would have 18 levels weather thats true or not we dont know.

but we do know we'll have to "physicaly" walk through the world to get to the places the levels starts, so hopefully there will be events happening in the open world aswell, Like osiligath and Siege of minas tirith.

We know there will be a cutscene for the siege either way... from the making of diaries.

Hopefully theres more game on the proper consoles and pc games!

snip Peter "1st Mate" Jackson

Haha, too funny! Yeah, surely that's him. Love it. A physical minifig would be nice...

Who says the Battle of Pelennor Fields can't be a pretty large level, featuring both the Battle of Minas Tirith, the Battle of Pelennor Fields itself and some bits with Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli

versus the Corsairs of Umbar? Seems possible to me, since we've already seen Minas Tirith cutscenes, as well as a gameplay screenshot with a Gondorian soldier near some white walls (3DS).

Who says the Battle of Pelennor Fields can't be a pretty large level, featuring both the Battle of Minas Tirith, the Battle of Pelennor Fields itself and some bits with Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli

versus the Corsairs of Umbar? Seems possible to me, since we've already seen Minas Tirith cutscenes, as well as a gameplay screenshot with a Gondorian soldier near some white walls (3DS).

The corsairs would be the end of the undead army level.. If they do it like the movie we won't see that fight tho.

I'm really disappointed about the realease date, now I won't be able to get that Elrond fig.

Why is that?