LEGO Family

Swimming pool.

A magnificently constructed swimming pool is a dream to all.However once you have decided to construct a pool, there are so many thoughts that walk in randomly.One of my friends tell me about this to see.Done really nice job there.Cool work!!!

pool liners

Edited by Adriel8100

Thanks a lot ... We are really thinking of making a second version incorporating a hotel or some similiar thing ... Time will tell .. ;)

Looks really good, can;t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for this. Love the chairs, so simple and no question what they are. I'm also a sucker for swim up bars...both in Lego and in real life :blush: . I love seeing how people create swimmers in water with taking the arms off and using just legs to create the illusion of a diver, you really hit the mark on that one!

This resort with pool looks great. Thanks for sharing with us your thoughst about being a castaway. :wink:

Looks really good, can;t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve for this. Love the chairs, so simple and no question what they are. I'm also a sucker for swim up bars...both in Lego and in real life :blush: . I love seeing how people create swimmers in water with taking the arms off and using just legs to create the illusion of a diver, you really hit the mark on that one!

I know its a long time since i posted this, and the response is a bit late ( like very late ).

Previously we were building Classic Space.

Right now im building castle.

Nexst up will be city, and this build is up for a huge makeover. So, i have plans to redo this with some nice touches whenever im done with my Chronicle of Dragon Dent.

This resort with pool looks great. Thanks for sharing with us your thoughst about being a castaway. :wink:

Thanks a lot. And thats what Eurobricks is for i guess. :)

I really like this swimming pool. It just makes me want to jump in and join the fun, which is kind of the ultimate place for a LEGO build to get to, I believe.