sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Sorry for linking to an outside site, but I saw this on Flickr, and had a brainstorm.

If anyone has both the new Ultra Agents Tremor Track Infiltration (Set Number 70161), and Ultron, then they might be able to make a comics version with the torso on the right side of this image:

70161_017

Credit to LuxorV for the image.

I can't really see that in my head, so if anyone has both, please post an image so that we can see what that looks like.

Another thing: He has the letter "T" printed on the bottom of his torso. Maybe he could be useful for one of the Teen Titans, or Red X, perhaps? Just throwing stuff out there...

Sorry for linking to an outside site, but I saw this on Flickr, and had a brainstorm.

If anyone has both the new Ultra Agents Tremor Track Infiltration (Set Number 70161), and Ultron, then they might be able to make a comics version with the torso on the right side of this image:

https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

I can't really see that in my head, so if anyone has both, please post an image so that we can see what that looks like.

Wow, that would be cool. Can anyone post a pic of the torso and leg combo with Ultimate Ultron's head and helmet combo? Please? :blush:

Also, another idea. If you are trying to make an enemy of Firestorm, try this on for size: Danton/Dalton Black, also known as Multiplex, a villain who can create a number of copies of himself, could very well be created from the parts of the Electro-Suit Batman. The back of Batman's suit closely resembles Multiplex's front, and the legs are fine just the way they are. The only foreseeable is the head.

Image can be found here: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Multiplex

Wow, that would be cool. Can anyone post a pic of the torso and leg combo with Ultimate Ultron's head and helmet combo? Please? :blush:

Thanks for the compliment!

https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

Another thing: He has the letter "T" printed on the bottom of his torso. Maybe he could be useful for one of the Teen Titans, or Red X, perhaps? Just throwing stuff out there...

I've been wanting something to do with that torso, so this might be it! It doesn't really fit with any Titans that I can think of though. If anybody has any other ideas for that torso, preferably DC ones, let me know!

The mandalorian super commando torso would work for Arkham Knight

Yeah, it is pretty cool. Thanks for the input. :classic:

I've scoured the web and seen some pretty cool ideas. My version is now finished,

Hawkeye torso with black arms and grey hands

Hawkeye legs (with awesome strap printing)

Scuba Batman head

Black Batman cowl --- best choice due to the accurate blue eyes (and the metal mouth doesn't hurt either)

Obligatory ACU gun in black (and or grey, still haven't decided)

70161_017

That is a really good idea, but I think we will get a comic ultron next year. Still it really works.

I have a couple more I have done, one of which isn't a person, and the other is my first yellow faced custom, but because of the character I'll let it go :)

first up is Thanos Throne from Guardians of the Galaxy

front

IMG_0735_zpsdfhgevnw.jpg

back

IMG_0736_zpsb9dvwt36.jpg

and here is Adam Warlock

IMG_0737_zpsftf60rbm.jpg

sorry about the size, photobucket was being wierd.

Good luck getting a big fig to sit on that. :laugh::tongue:

I have actually made a min fig of Thanos, but isn't purist so haven't posted it on here, but I have posted it on my own thread if you want to see him.

I've got some very special new guys today! All but one share a common theme...!

Marvel

Hulkling and Wiccan

Shatterstar

DC

Apollo and Midnighter

Batwoman

and the exception

Injustice Robin (Damian Wayne)

Shoutout to K-Nut for giving me the idea for Midnighter's head! He's no Arkham Knight, but it still looks pretty rad!

Batwoman looks good! If I had a spare Batgirl and Nightwing, I'd make her!

I've been wanting something to do with that torso, so this might be it! It doesn't really fit with any Titans that I can think of though. If anybody has any other ideas for that torso, preferably DC ones, let me know!

I put a mustached face and a cowboy hat on it to make Terra Man.

I've got some very special new guys today! All but one share a common theme...!

Marvel

Hulkling and Wiccan

Shatterstar

DC

Apollo and Midnighter

Batwoman

and the exception

Injustice Robin (Damian Wayne)

Shoutout to K-Nut for giving me the idea for Midnighter's head! He's no Arkham Knight, but it still looks pretty rad!

That Shatterstar is awesome, dig the theme you got going there. My favorite character in that category was Vivisector from Xstatix, he's an easy purist custom I should make him.

That Shatterstar is awesome, dig the theme you got going there. My favorite character in that category was Vivisector from Xstatix, he's an easy purist custom I should make him.

Thanks! I just Googled Vivisector, and I'd love to see what you could do with him!

Are there any fleshy males with glasses apart from Clark Kent and Harry Potter? I want to make a CW Harrison Wells...

Are there any fleshy males with glasses apart from Clark Kent and Harry Potter? I want to make a CW Harrison Wells...

Egon from Ghostbusters.

The Clark Kent head really seems to be the best option for Wells. It's not perfect, but it's the only one with the facial detail needed. I'd wait it out a little bit and see what comes from Lego in terms of heads with glasses.

There's at least one Male face with glasses in the Big Bang Theory set coming out. No clue how much like Wells it looks offhand, but...

There's at least one Male face with glasses in the Big Bang Theory set coming out. No clue how much like Wells it looks offhand, but...

Not too much. Leonard has a weird grin, whereas Wells never smiles.

A friend of mine used it for Cyborg. Finalized Cyborg

It'd be cool for a Red Tornado fig. It might also work for a Vibe.

I think it would work for a Red Tornado inspiration. It'd look nothing like his comic book counterpart, but it would work for a weird, oddball design of him.