sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

The last post I made here was a while ago, and since I've been busy with a lot of stuff since I posted last, and now that I'm slightly in the clear again, I figured that this time, I would post some more formal superheroes, like the Arrowverse version of Oliver Queen (Island). It appears that I can't insert Flickr images properly, so, I'm just going to link to the Flickr post. There are other purist (and non purist) superhero posts on my Flickr if you guys are interested.

Post Halt Posting # 11: Island Oliver Queen

Thor arm switch

New Flickr sucks....

Anyho, I switche the arms around on the AoU Thor with the arms from Assemble Thor because I thought the metallic arms blended in with the torso printing too much.

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

New Flickr sucks....

Anyho, I switche the arms around on the AoU Thor with the arms from Assemble Thor because I thought the metallic arms blended in with the torso printing too much.

Yeah, those arms really were lackluster on the torso. I'll probably try that, too. (I already gave my original Thor the new head, because the Age of Ultron Thor is really overdone in the torso in my opinion.

Any suggestions for a purple Hawkeye? Moreso the newer outfit based off of Avengers with the classic color. (I guess. That's what the suit seems to be.)

Well I made one awhile ago ( photographed 30 seconds ago!) to serve as classic-ish looking Hawkeye

Purist 616 Hawkeye minifig

Of course he would look more coherent if I could find my black quiver damit!

Welcome to the forum, nice FF, what head did you use for Reed?

Edited by Hulk_Smash

With a different head, someone can use Hank Pym's Ant Man as the Black Ant from the comics.

Also Ant Man from the Future Foundation can be made using Hank Pym's Ant Man torso and the silver Ant Man helmet.

(No "4" in the middle of the chest however) :grin:

So, thoughts?

Edited by Legocity2713

What torso is that on Hawkeye? It looks great!

It's a backwards Chima raven torso, the quiver helps cover up the rest of the printing on the front/back.

Hey all I'm back with a couple more. Vandal Savage and Merlyn. Any feedback is much appreciated :D

Vandal Savage: Vandal Savage

Merlyn: Merlyn

Wolverine is top notch and the torso is really ingenious. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

Great cocoon for Adam Warlock, and I really would love to see more of the Collector's room you have. :blush:

For this year's Brickworld Chicago, my layout theme is Days of Bricks Past.

So in addition to making some very, very, very, large Sentinels, I'm of course making futuristic versions of the X-Men gang. Here are a few:

18133297120_80daa204d5_c.jpg

Bishop (Classic), Aged Wolverine (Semi-Purist, Custom Christo hairpiece), Professor X, and Magneto

Enjoy!

So in addition to making some very, very, very, large Sentinels, I'm of course making futuristic versions of the X-Men gang. Here are a few:

<image>

Bishop (Classic), Aged Wolverine (Semi-Purist, Custom Christo hairpiece), Professor X, and Magneto

Enjoy!

Saw this on flickr earlier, gotta say these are fantastic! Love the little 'cheat' on Bishop!

Enjoy!

Amazing! Ingenious uses of the Jurassic World torsos! Great work my friend. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Hey Darkrattyop can u put a good picture of Coulson's gun(right hand).

Can I post my collector's lab here?

Have an idea about the acu jurassic world torsos, would they they work as a movie fantastic four suit?

Have an idea about the acu jurassic world torsos, would they they work as a movie fantastic four suit?

Each one of the FF in the new movie has a different look. I'd say that torso would look best on Reed, he's got more of a vest-y set up with straps and stuff.