sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Here are a few more I've been working on for a while. I've uploaded them (and more, non-purist ones) to my Flickr account also with all the appropriate credits. Please let me know if you think i haven't credited you somewhere!

Magik:

10781003925_29f0a7c981.jpg

Prime Sentinels:

10781049486_9163d5dc6b.jpg

Penance:

10781011165_14f40c7db8.jpg

Binary:

10781123524_61e00965a8.jpg

Elixir:

10781262493_4d32611a83.jpg

And now my attempts at the Runaways (mainly inspired by Brickscape):

Chase Stein / Talkback:

10781274813_2598a0e604.jpg

Alex Wilder:

10781274233_1d557ed81a.jpg

Molly Hayes / Princes Powerful / Bruiser:

10781047446_bb6c5f495b.jpg

Karolina Dean / Lucy In The Sky:

10781049036_a6ecd20b21.jpg

Victor Mancha:

10781014795_098d6daf40.jpg

Klara Prast / Tower of Flower / Rose Red:

10781128344_3ca105d0d0.jpg

Group shot (technically there are two non-purist items in there - Gert's Hair and Nico's staff - so you should probably ignore those and that's why I didn't post their individual pics):

10781043866_4ece47d8c0.jpg

Cheers - yours too! Especially like Hope, Heimdall and Lola!

Glad to see you are still making customs! I've been struggling with actual purist ones recently - about half my update on Flickr were non-purist this time around.

Have you been watching Thor: The Dark World by any chance? :) I was going to have a go at the Warriors Three at some point.

Here are a few more I've been working on for a while. I've uploaded them (and more, non-purist ones) to my Flickr account also with all the appropriate credits. Please let me know if you think i haven't credited you somewhere!

ianmrid - Love the torso for Molly! (I'm still waiting for LEGO to make the perfect hat, or at least a good hair/hat combo piece for her. Likewise for some official purple hair for Gert.) And nice call on the Chima pieces for Chase's fistigons. That never occurred to me and now I need some. Great work all around!

@brickscape I made the perfect purist molly hat, was gonna post just cant find the time to photgraph. Take a bandana, turn it upside down and put it atop her head, use a 1x1 brick of some kind to secure it in place, the points of the bandanna look like little kitty ears, ill try to post it soon.

cDFZwIF.jpg

Elektra

CbTqiWZ.jpg

Black Widow

hpUzDW4.jpg

Nightcrawler

VxMtV5a.jpg

Wolverine and The X-Men (Iceman, Wolverine, Rogue, Angel, Rachel Grey, Beast)

hzzBqie.jpg

The New Mutants (Sunspot, Moonstar, Wolfsbane, Cannonball, Warlock, Magik, Magma)

DVVh4m8.jpg

The Brotherhood of Evil (General Immortus, Madame Rouge, Monsiour Mallah, The Brain)

Tg91426.jpg

The Runaways (Chase Stein, Old Lace, Molly Hayes, Niko Minuro, Karolina Dean, Victor Mancha)

This is that hat I was talking about for Molly Hayes.

Yeah def, I used the one I did cause I feel like faces with hats look odd if there arent any kind of printed bangs, that one's pretty good.

Yeah def, I used the one I did cause I feel like faces with hats look odd if there arent any kind of printed bangs, that one's pretty good.

Great idea on the hat. Very novel solution. And I agree about hairless hat figures. I'm glad that LEGO is starting to make hair/hat combo pieces lately. Some characters would just look odd with their trademark hat but without hair.

Been on a binge lately, here they are

Juggernaught

IMG_0837_zps81eb6165.jpg

Black Panther

IMG_0838_zpseee4b046.jpg

Morph

IMG_0839_zps9e3a7190.jpg

Blade

IMG_0841_zpsf8615cf6.jpg

Matt Murdoch (in costume)

IMG_0842_zps6ea27c21.jpg

Ghost Rider

IMG_0843_zps3ea2ea5e.jpg

Shadowcat

IMG_0844_zps928b4a62.jpg

Rogue

IMG_0845_zps31e3fd19.jpg

Improved Sentinal (with proper hands)

IMG_0846_zps71992c16.jpg

Omega Red

IMG_0847_zps84389de5.jpg

Silver Samurai

IMG_0848_zps305de2a5.jpg

Punisher

IMG_0849_zpsc84ed6b3.jpg

And my attempt at a HulkBuster

IMG_0850_zpsc39229fc.jpg

darn, still havent played so I don't get it.

Those colors look like Mr.Fantastic. And he looks like a teapot, maybe he can transform into a teapot? Just a guess.

Hello all!)

Tried to make a Storm from X-Man, but she isnt good now... How do you think - which torso and hair will be better for her?

As for fase, I think that this face is the best which lego made for this character...

yu2nldMvm58.jpg

Great job everyone I am loving all of these! :D

Hello all!)

Tried to make a Storm from X-Man, but she isnt good now... How do you think - which torso and hair will be better for her?

As for fase, I think that this face is the best which lego made for this character...

Great Job on this! I'd suggest grey or white Dastan hair. (Well if they ever made it in grey or white) if not that hair is just fine!

Edited by NuffSaid1996

Hello all!)

[snip]

Amazing job! I think that the hair you used is closest to the movie version, almost spot on!

Storm-Ororo-Munroe-wallpapers-x-men-31690342-800-600.jpg

Edited by KingPixels

Hello all!)

Looks great! But which head is that from?

Edited by Eric Su

Looks great! But which head is that from?

Its a Jedi from the Homing Spider droid set. Absolutely awful awful set. I had to buy it for Storm too. Ugh.