sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I forgot the name of the fig. But I'm thinking to use the nexo knights last season villains. Also their bot. It's metallic grey and green eyes. That could work I know they have weird mouth but the breathing apparatus will cover them.

Looks like the Byters or the CyberByters?

The CyberByters have eyebrows, while the Byters have the spider mouths and white space visible on the edges, so I guess it depends how well those helmets and masks cover the relevant areas.

55 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Looks like the Byters or the CyberByters?

The CyberByters have eyebrows, while the Byters have the spider mouths and white space visible on the edges, so I guess it depends how well those helmets and masks cover the relevant areas.

I prefer the Byters, I think they will do the justice. 

But yeah, it will depends on how well they will cover the unwanted areas. I hope someone here have the helmet/visor/breathing apparatus to try it. I don't want to buy the set just for that minifigure and I also can't buy it on Bricklink as the process is very hard here in Philippines. 

3 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Do they sell the nexo knight magazine in your country if they do then that's a cheaper way to get it.

I have the fig. My problem is the Helmet/visor/breathing apparatus :sceptic:

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I have the fig. My problem is the Helmet/visor/breathing apparatus :sceptic:

Oh Sorry, I should've been paying more attention.

Bricks and Pieces maybe?

Also if you mean the transparent neck bracket with two studs then that should definitely work with the city breathing gear as long they're facing different directions.

I've got all the parts except for the breathing apparatus thing (even have the helmet in dark green). I'd pick up one of the Sky Police sets to test... for science, but honestly they've all got terrible value imho and even if they didn't, none of the sets do anything for me.

3 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Oh Sorry, I should've been paying more attention.

Bricks and Pieces maybe?

Also if you mean the transparent neck bracket with two studs then that should definitely work with the city breathing gear as long they're facing different directions.

Thanks for answering my other question. I guess I'll have to wait ages to try it on my own. But thanks again! :thumbup:

2 hours ago, shadefoundry said:

I've got all the parts except for the breathing apparatus thing (even have the helmet in dark green). I'd pick up one of the Sky Police sets to test... for science, but honestly they've all got terrible value imho and even if they didn't, none of the sets do anything for me.

What do you mean by that? Also where did u get it the helmet in green? *huh*

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

What do you mean by that? Also where did u get it the helmet in green? *huh*

I mean I've got the parts except for the apparatus, and I'm considering buying a set containing the apparatus to test how everything looks together. The helmet comes in dark green with Flintlocke from Ninjago, so it's actually relatively common still.

Just now, shadefoundry said:

I mean I've got the parts except for the apparatus, and I'm considering buying a set containing the apparatus to test how everything looks together. The helmet comes in dark green with Flintlocke from Ninjago, so it's actually relatively common still.

Oh snap! I didn't know it actually exist in the perfect green same as the Vulture crap helm. Thanks for this information!

Once you have all the parts and if you have time please post it here. Danggggg. It would look so perfect! 

7 minutes ago, mr_witchhunter said:

A couple of my favorite Marvel Netflix villains:

"Get back here, Jessica!"

Are those really purist? Both Killgrave's torso and Kingpin's face have that something that makes it not look like pad printed parts.

Nice finds! I guess Lego's aesthetics have changed over the years, and I'm just too used to the new stuff.

Just so happened that I have seen @Exetrius's post of his haul from bricks and pieces. 

He was kind enough to provide what I have envisioned for Purist Vulture minifigure. 

Many thanks to him. I think it'll be worth to get the pieces in correct or accurate colors.

Credits to him:

Vulture purist custom (desc.)

What do you guys think?

On 2/16/2019 at 12:43 AM, SpiderJazz said:

Just so happened that I have seen @Exetrius's post of his haul from bricks and pieces. 

He was kind enough to provide what I have envisioned for Purist Vulture minifigure. 

Many thanks to him. I think it'll be worth to get the pieces in correct or accurate colors.

Credits to him:

What do you guys think?

Looks cool, but I'd make bigger wings (3 blades on each side) and use a different head.

1 hour ago, mr_witchhunter said:

Looks cool, but I'd make bigger wings (3 blades on each side) and use a different head.

What head would you use for this?

John Stewart's body and legs, Aaron's helmet without the visor, the Lone Ranger's head. Would make a decent Yon-Rogg/Mar-vell/Jude Law from the Captain Marvel movie.

On 3/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, ood0 said:

John Stewart's body and legs, Aaron's helmet without the visor, the Lone Ranger's head. Would make a decent Yon-Rogg/Mar-vell/Jude Law from the Captain Marvel movie.

I don't know about the rest, but the Nexo Knights helmet (and Aaron's specifically) do look very Kree-esque. Good eye!

Edited by N_Cat