sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Just finished my Elongated Man, and Rogueverse Flash. I saw his design all over flickr, and decided to add zurg arms to him for the stretch effect.

EM

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

RVF

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Man, I wish I had those arms! What head did you use for Elongated Man, too? I like that one more than the one I'm using. Great figure, all around! Flash looks pretty great, too! Maybe just a cowl change if they ever make a CW Flash minifig, but otherwise, that's a really sick looking scarlet speedster!

Man, I wish I had those arms! What head did you use for Elongated Man, too? I like that one more than the one I'm using. Great figure, all around! Flash looks pretty great, too! Maybe just a cowl change if they ever make a CW Flash minifig, but otherwise, that's a really sick looking scarlet speedster!

It's Peter Venkman from the Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters level pack. They were on sale on the lego site, so I decided to get a few that I had ideas with. Thanks Numbuh! It means a lot :D. And yea, the normal red cowl looks kinda weird with a dark red body, but what can ya do? :P.

It's Peter Venkman from the Lego Dimensions Ghostbusters level pack. They were on sale on the lego site, so I decided to get a few that I had ideas with. Thanks Numbuh! It means a lot :D. And yea, the normal red cowl looks kinda weird with a dark red body, but what can ya do? :P.

it would look kinda weird but could you not us ultimate ultron's head and helmet. the reason I say the head is to keep the red for the head. It looks amazing how it is but to keep the mechanical look that's what I think could work. Edited by LegoMcBoss2004

Made grid from the crime syndicate today. Really tough to do fully purist unfortunately, but I did the best I could.

Lego Grid

Howard The Duck!

CMF Donald duck head (no hat)

Bilbo Baggins Torso

Dark Red Atms

CMF Donald Tail

Rocket Raccoon Poly bag legs

Can you take off his hat?

I just finished watching just2good's Disney Minifigures Series pack opening video when I realized that Alice's hairpiece is near perfect for Gwen Stacy! The bow is a little odd but otherwise I think it works!

Edited by Airbenderfreak

I had an Idea for Punisher!

Comic Superman hair

Boba Fett Head

Deathsyar trooper torso

Syndrome's arms and legs

Marv-Ell Captain Marvel

Mr Incredible's arms and legs, The Red Nexo Knights villain torso, Lloyd Garmadon's hair, Robin's Head

Edited by Biggus_Brickus

I had an Idea for Punisher!

Comic Superman hair

Boba Fett Head

Deathsyar trooper torso

Syndrome's arms and legs

Marv-Ell Captain Marvel

Mr Incredible's arms and legs, The Red Nexo Knights villain torso, Lloyd Garmadon's hair, Robin's Head

I was gonna ask if you knew about the yellow but you changed it or am I crazy and you didn't have it as Sinestro.

I was gonna ask if you knew about the yellow but you changed it or am I crazy and you didn't have it as Sinestro.

I changed it,I mixed up the names. Also I think Cosmic Boy's Torso could work

Ladies and gentlemen, I present my latest offering, Black Canary from the hit tv show Arrow!

image_zpsvwbhckqd.jpeg

60's Catwoman head? And the other side doesn't have a mask? It's not bad, but obviously the smile is a bit much. I was hoping that would work, though.

Nice Black Canary Hulksmash! It's a bummer that smile is so huge, but ah well it's the best you can do.

Yeh, the head isn't the best, but it's the only flesh domino mask face I have, and as for Catwoman 66, I can't afford the Batcave and have no idea how much she is on eBay.

I've been making a lot of purist figs as of late including MCU Baron Mordo. The first on the internet as far as I have seen.

And after hearing about J2G's descriptions of the upcoming Dr. Strange set I decided to post Baron Mordo and the rest here now for you guys. As well as for posterity. :tongue:

Hope you guys like them. :classic:

MCU Baron Mordo:

Baron Mordo (MCU)

Comics Baron Mordo:

Baron Mordo (Comic Book)

Mach V and The Gladiator:

Obscure Marvel Figbarf (CMF 15)

Purist creators or Modifications of - Crossbones, Luke Cage, Heimdall, Elektra, and Ultron:

Marvel Purist Figures (Upgrades)

A couple of Punisher Combos:

Daredevil Season 2

Sorry for the lack of embedded photos btw. :blush:

It's not the best figure, mostly because it's a work in progress, but I wanted to share it anyway: Black Widow as a ballerina. I wish her gear were black so that she could look more kike her movie counterpart, but alas, it is not so. Also, for anyone who wants to try this design, some recommended upgrades would be Leia's ceremonial torso, and the official Black Widow face.

Edited by TheBigRedCheese

The gladiator blades used this way is really cool. Don't know bout the rest of the fig, but the razor blades are great.

Yeh, the head isn't the best, but it's the only flesh domino mask face I have, and as for Catwoman 66, I can't afford the Batcave and have no idea how much she is on eBay.

Is this from a Harley, then..?

I was too poor to buy that one :P Hopefully I can nab the Batcave then... Or maybe luck out on just Catwoman's face I guess.

I only have the head, I used it on my Felicity Smoak until I realised Bernadettes works better for her (now that head is a random SHIELD agent)

Does anyone have an awesome use for an extra Captain America torso? Cause I just got Black Panther Pursuit.

Edited by Skier1215

Does anyone have an awesome use for an extra Captain America torso? Cause I just got Black Panther Pursuit.

If you have a spare Red Skull head you could make Red Skull from Old Man Logan