sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Holy crap that is an amazing impulse!!!! Who's hair is that by the way? All the other parts I know. Great figs zitron! :D

Holy crap that is an amazing impulse!!!! Who's hair is that by the way? All the other parts I know. Great figs zitron! :D

Yep it's Zombie Businessman's. I first was going to use Hal Jordan's hair but the messy one suited the character better.

He's probably my favourite figure I've done. He just came to me. I'd originally given the Racers Flash red legs and had him as Wally West, and then Bart popped into my head.

I'm going to make a Kid Flash soon, but I'll just adopt the one people have already done as they're perfect (Iron Fist Head, Bare yellow torso)

Wildfire is great (really wanna make that one now), and that Sandman is pretty sweet an-OH MY GOD THAT IMPULSE HOLY CRAP ITS PERFECT WOW IM IN LOVE

Wildfire is great (really wanna make that one now), and that Sandman is pretty sweet an-OH MY GOD THAT IMPULSE HOLY CRAP ITS PERFECT WOW IM IN LOVE

Thanks dude.

Much like buses, there's nothing from me for ages then two updates in two days.

Presenting my Purist Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps.

The Green Lantern Corps

26058694182_edd67b5b3c_c.jpg

The Green Lanterns of 2814 - John Stewart, Hal Jordan and Abin Sur

26151155195_899c128e41_z.jpg

Green Lantern Stel (I know not a minifig)

26084821821_67b35e523d_c.jpg

The Sinestro Corps

25546402134_60bc973d5d_b.jpg

Scarecrow as a Sinestro Corpsman (from Blackest Night)

26084828211_db0364b650_c.jpg

And finally my own creation Thrall the giant Sinestro Corpsman

26125226706_49a59da4b1_c.jpg

Loads more pictures over at my Flickr.

Enjoy!

26125475256_5d5c302223_b.jpg

26151416965_2d5c75400f_c.jpg

Edited by MattZitron

Wow! Nice green lantern corps!

Thanks RR!

So my Buccaneer Batman arrived today (probably the best book figure that's come out.)

But it inspired me to start a run of Sea Faring Justice Leaguers.

So here's High Seas Superman!

26189924895_4002c31c05.jpg

Here he is with Batman for comparison.

25585179394_24efc4ac4c_c.jpg

Much like buses, there's nothing from me for ages then two updates in two days.

Presenting my Purist Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps.

The Green Lantern Corps

So, I've not read Green Lantern that much. Are any of the other figures supposed to represent specific characters? If so, i'd be curious which ones. If not, good imagination!

Edited by N_Cat

I absolutely LOVE the Corps! They're great! I've considered doing one myself, but I'm focusing on Batman right now. If they officially release more characters, I'll probably have no choice. Also, did you use War Machine's head for John Stewart? If so then we did the exact same thing haha

So, I've not read Green Lantern that much. Are any of the other figures supposed to represent specific characters? If so, i'd be curious which ones. If not, good imagination!

Abin Sur and John Stewart are both from the comics. Scarecrow is just Scarecrow from Batman as a Sinestro Corps member, which did happen at one point.

Stel the brick build figure is also a charater.

The others are just guys and gals I made up. Was having fun with it. I'm going to write little bios for each of them. I did for the Ghost guy.

I absolutely LOVE the Corps! They're great! I've considered doing one myself, but I'm focusing on Batman right now. If they officially release more characters, I'll probably have no choice. Also, did you use War Machine's head for John Stewart? If so then we did the exact same thing haha

Yes that is War Machine's head. There's not a massive amount of choice for Black minifigures yet. I'm hoping as more figures are made we get a greater pool to choose from!

He's not a tricky one to make, but I couldn't not make him for my Corps.

So I attempted to do owlman, though he's hard to do as purist, but oh well.

https://www.flickr.c...02/26192319205/

Zergos that is really good. In fact going through your figures, you are genuinely really good at doing Purist figures. And you've done characters no-one else has done. Congrats!!!

Abin Sur and John Stewart are both from the comics. Scarecrow is just Scarecrow from Batman as a Sinestro Corps member, which did happen at one point.

Stel the brick build figure is also a charater.

The others are just guys and gals I made up. Was having fun with it. I'm going to write little bios for each of them. I did for the Ghost guy.

Yes that is War Machine's head. There's not a massive amount of choice for Black minifigures yet. I'm hoping as more figures are made we get a greater pool to choose from!

He's not a tricky one to make, but I couldn't not make him for my Corps.

Zergos that is really good. In fact going through your figures, you are genuinely really good at doing Purist figures. And you've done characters no-one else has done. Congrats!!!

Thanks Matt, that means alot to me!! :sweet: :sweet: It's honestly really fun trying to do figures that other people haven't done yet. :grin: I'm just waiting on some more parts, and then I'll have quite a few more characters made :)

Thanks Matt, that means alot to me!! :sweet: :sweet: It's honestly really fun trying to do figures that other people haven't done yet. :grin: I'm just waiting on some more parts, and then I'll have quite a few more characters made :)

The most satisfying thing is just when a figure comes together perfectly. Impulse was a bolt of inspiration that took maybe 5 minutes and is probably my best. But then there's figures I have to order parts, refine and take ages. It's strange

I love being the first to do someone. Your Superboy Prime was inspired!!

The most satisfying thing is just when a figure comes together perfectly. Impulse was a bolt of inspiration that took maybe 5 minutes and is probably my best. But then there's figures I have to order parts, refine and take ages. It's strange

I love being the first to do someone. Your Superboy Prime was inspired!!

Ahaaha I see what you did there! But yea when things come together easily, its great. I hate getting all these great ideas, but then realizing I don't have like any of the parts. So then I have to order all the different parts. Yeah with Prime, I really wanted to make him, and the shoulders frustrated me for a while. Then I realized I could just use the nexo knights armor, so thats what I did :P. I'm quite proud of him. Current projects are Harvest, Elongated Man, Atomica, White Witch, Guy Gardner, update to my Pied Piper yet again, an oc, Lightning (from Ravagers title), Psycho Pirate, a more accurate Condor, Constantine, Manchester Black, Grid, Icicle Jr, Rogueverse Zoom, Rogueverse Deathstroke, Rogueverse Redbird, Rogueverse Jason Todd Robin, Vulcan and the Blur from Smallville. Some are in very early stages, others just need a part or 2.

Edit: Forgot a couple.

Edited by Zergos

Niiice.

I did small mod on armoured Batman.

25606794533_098a8ea697.jpg

26116983122_2b231c93f9_c.jpg

26209462225_314c917503_c.jpg

I wanted to improve the design of the Armoured BVS Batman.

I don't understand why they gave the figure big pointy ears, when in the film he has stubbies.

I used the Space Batman helmet and gave him matching lighter metallic arms (just the helmet didn't work.)

I've put the official figure next to him for comparison.

I actually prefer the figure without the additional breast plate.

Edited by MattZitron

Looks good Matt! The changes make it look better in my opinion. Noice! :D

Edit: Finished up my Rogueverse Atom. Here he is

Rogueverse Atom

Edited by Zergos

Knight Armour Construct Green Lantern

26134825345_5314e6da8a_z.jpg

26134825155_528e0ea29c_z.jpg

Impulse (I'm so happy with him)

25530071584_f72815326d_z.jpg

Here he is pranking his Grandpa Barry Allen

26068491191_753a24c1ca_c.jpg

Wow dude! I love all of your minifigures, especially these two (armoured Green Lantern and Impulse)! Do you know by any chance which exact pieces you used to make these? I may have a shot at creating them myself! :wub:

Also, does anyone have some good ideas for making Cisco Ramon from the Flash? :classic:

Wow dude! I love all of your minifigures, especially these two (armoured Green Lantern and Impulse)! Do you know by any chance which exact pieces you used to make these? I may have a shot at creating them myself! :wub:

Also, does anyone have some good ideas for making Cisco Ramon from the Flash? :classic:

For Green Lantern, it's the Green Lantern minifigure, with Ultimate Aaron's chest armor and helmet from the nexo knight line. Also looks like dark green arms and green hands.

Impulse

Hair: Zombie Businessman

Head: Mighty Micro Flash

Torso: Comic Falcon from the Hulk Lab Smash set, with white arms, and red hands.

Legs: Red Legs

Edited by Zergos

Armored Lantern uses Ultimate Aaron's armor, and Impulse uses Falcon's torso, Mighty Micros Flash's head, and the Zombie Businessman's head.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by 8BrickMario