sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Does anybody have any good (preferably DC) uses for either Martian Manhunter's parts? I just got the Brainiac set and I don't know which J'onn to keep as my main one.

Does anybody have any good (preferably DC) uses for either Martian Manhunter's parts? I just got the Brainiac set and I don't know which J'onn to keep as my main one.

You could turn one of them into Mal'e'flak (or however the hell you spell it)

You could turn one of them into Mal'e'flak (or however the hell you spell it)

Ma'alefa'ak! Great idea! I think that's the way to go with this! Thanks!

I've been rewatching smallville, and I'm planning on recreating the main characters in lego form. I already have an idea for the "red blue blur", but could I have some suggestions for some of the other characters?

Do you know any way to build an Iron Fist? And if you're gonna say buy one, don't bother answering.

Buy one. :sweet:

Anyone looking to make a Bruce Banner, I had the idea to give him the accessory of a "Squishee" cup.

It reminds me of when Hulk's blood got mixed in the with the soda-pop/juice like in the movie, and the green color scheme is very Hulk reminiscent.

It looks very good overall.

Anyone looking to make a Bruce Banner, I had the idea to give him the accessory of a "Squishee" cup.

It reminds me of when Hulk's blood got mixed in the with the soda-pop/juice like in the movie, and the green color scheme is very Hulk reminiscent.

It looks very good overall.

I find the Frodo Baggins face works quite well. Especially the one in the Shelob set because the blue eyes can represent him transforming into the Hulk.

I find the Frodo Baggins face works quite well. Especially the one in the Shelob set because the blue eyes can represent him transforming into the Hulk.

Yeah, I've seen that being thrown around. I would use it, but I don't have it.

As of now Banner is Man of Steel Superman's face, Aldrich Killian's torso, Tony Stark's hair in black (Anakin's hair would work too), and purple pants. I also gave him a green hand from the CMF Cyclops to match his AoU version, but for a comic version a plain green hand would work fine.

He now sits with his Simpsons soft drink in my finished Malibu Mansion vignette as Tony Stark's therapist like from Iron Man 3.

My banner right now is purple pants, the CMF mad scientist torso (Which needs to be changed), the stubbly soldier head from TLR, Anakin's hair, and a syringe.

My banner right now is purple pants, the CMF mad scientist torso (Which needs to be changed), the stubbly soldier head from TLR, Anakin's hair, and a syringe.

You could use Dr. Wu's torso if you have it

You could use Dr. Wu's torso if you have it

*oh2* Oooh, good idea. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I might have to use it now, as I'm not that big a fan of Killian's torso. :excited:

Is there any way to do Spider-Man Noir and 2099?

I've done noir, using a Death Star Trooper torso, a Jawa head and a black fedora.

A Bith Musician torso and an Imperial (V-Wing) Pilot head would look better.

Well here are both versions together

image.jpg1_zpshja9zshn.jpg

Personally I don't think the pilots head works, but the torso is better.

And 2099?

2099, all I'm thinking of is maybe venom's torso with blue arms and black or red hands hands.

Then a black or red hip piece with blue legs.

As for the head… I don't know. One of the Spider-Man heads?

Thats all I got, and even then it is a stretch. :sceptic: