sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

The head would need to the Spiderman balaclava though. It is an eclectic (expensive) assortment of parts.

Well, I just Bricklinked two Spidey balaclava heads for .26cents apiece! I also got some other bit to make up a number of the Fourth World characters.

Alright who's up for a challenge? I want to see Alpha up next :wink: And a little easier one, Madam Web. I have ideas for both but being at school I don't have the resources to get them done!

Fright Night Witch would be perfect for Madame Web. You could use Doc Ock from the newer Ultimate spiderman set's face, he has round red glasses and looks aged. As for Alpha, I know what hair piece I would use, but beyond that I need some time. Oh I just realized are we talking classic Madame Web or Julia Carpentar?

Well, I just Bricklinked two Spidey balaclava heads for .26cents apiece! I also got some other bit to make up a number of the Fourth World characters.

Evcellent, looking forward to seeing them.

Even though I've always had a tiny hate-on for Ghost Rider (Silver Surfer too...what a lame-O!!), that is an inspired piece, Autorazr. I'm loving the flamey backwheel. I thought GR was all black and chains, though. I have to admit, I like him better with browns and stuff..

Even though I've always had a tiny hate-on for Ghost Rider (Silver Surfer too...what a lame-O!!), that is an inspired piece, Autorazr. I'm loving the flamey backwheel. I thought GR was all black and chains, though. I have to admit, I like him better with browns and stuff..

Honestly dude, I usually rock him all black, but because the bike was black I needed a little more contrast. Typically I give him the dark knight from 2 minifig series ago (red package) legs so he looks especially metal. And thanks for enjoying it! I do a silver surfer too, despite you being totally right about both characters (lame).

Honestly dude, I usually rock him all black, but because the bike was black I needed a little more contrast. Typically I give him the dark knight from 2 minifig series ago (red package) legs so he looks especially metal. And thanks for enjoying it! I do a silver surfer too, despite you being totally right about both characters (lame).

I just made a Ghost Rider and used those legs! I really just wanted to mess with a motorcycle, but I didn't do anything as elaborate as you. I merely took an extra Wolvie cycle I had and 'flamed it up'. I'll post a pic and shout you out fot the idea in a few days (when I put pics up, I usually do it in batches). Anyway, thanks for the inspiration!

A small update. These ones are okay....and a couple of work in progress.

Squirrel Girl

8441241125_dd206df54c.jpg

Isaiah Bradley

8442323362_51136f8d2f.jpg

Rocket Racer

8442313872_4995082ed5.jpg

Mad Thinker and Awesome Andy

8442304938_d7a79b1b0e.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS....Arnim Zola

8441205755_1946a26272.jpg

And this one is lame but kinda funny....MODOK.

8441200507_e201ec0a25.jpg

I would to make a moc flash but I alse I would look stupid as anyone done a flash.yet

Thinking about the Flash, I picture the red classic spaceman for torso choice and think maybe the Spidey balaclava is more appropriate for him who needs to appear less bulky, and the red Classic Space helmet fitting for the Mister Miracle who would benefit from a yellow head so you get the mouth too. Unless you think it looks too much more like a helmet than a mask or don't own the piece, I regretfully say only now that it is a better choice also considering the merit of covering the stud on top of the head.

Squirrel Girl

Mad Thinker and Awesome Andy

LOVE the Squirrel Girl!

And I've just been thinking about Awesome Android myself (after reading a ROM issue with him and the Mad Thinker in it). Nice work as usual!

Edited by Brickscape

Fright Night Witch would be perfect for Madame Web. You could use Doc Ock from the newer Ultimate spiderman set's face, he has round red glasses and looks aged. As for Alpha, I know what hair piece I would use, but beyond that I need some time. Oh I just realized are we talking classic Madame Web or Julia Carpentar?

Classic of course! :sweet: That's the real one to me :thumbup:

@ReZourceman: Nice offering...I love the Android and Armin Zola looks to be cool (I keep picturing a Sponge Bob face in there, lol). Your Modok, however, made me laugh a little...still, very recognizable. And Rocket Racer? Are we going to have a battle of the obscure going on here?

@oo7: I have a some classic space helmets, so I will def try out your suggestion, but I think I will stay with the Spidey balaclava. I like the smaller proportion for Mr Miracle and since I have two of the heads coming, I can experiment a bit.

Edited by Repeter

@ReZourceman, loving the obscurity. I can see you're a greater marvel universe fan, I'm gonna keep trying to bring the obscure mutants. Gonna take some photographs later of some new stuff.

@Repeter, I'll try to take a picture of ghostie's chopper in a way that maybe you can recreate it, I'm all for sharing, and ghostrider needs a black a chopper man, it just looks awesome.

Afraid so. Love all your others but felt it was a weak batch is all.

No way, man! The Awesome Android alone makes it a great batch. :p

I am finding it increasingly harder to do main stream, as any I am missing now, I feel a good, recognisable version up to my own standards is impossible (would love to do a Beast, but currently its impossible IMO).

I need to work on what my next batch will be....also well overdue an update photo of everyone. I'll do that soon. :)

The first four are pretty good, as obscure as they may be! :sweet: But MODOK just doesn't work with a regular sized head. :laugh:

Here is the Madame Webb I was suggesting earlier, plus Arachne, the second Spider Woman:

8445005813_5e3ba60e0c_z.jpg

Madame Webb & Arachne by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

And here's my Rorschach together with Deadpool. :grin:

6916791388_0d9b8688da_z.jpg

Rorschach & Deadpool by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr