Well today I finally got around to sort all the 4200 parts so I could start the build.

Took some time but now it's done so let's build! :grin:

BADE1201-3B0B-41AF-AF65-36AAFD5A57AC_zpse6talxu6.jpg

@Therion: does the chassis flex from weight? While I like your photos I am curious if that is just an illusion or if the physical weight does actually cause the chassis to sag in the middle.

Edited by 750ACE

Yes the chassis does flex a bit under the weight of the model. It's one of the few things that I personally don't like about my towtruck. But then if it would be perfect I wouldn't have any reason to keep on building :tongue:.

Please Dikkie keep on building these awesome creations of yours!!!

No wonder that it'll flex a little, it's huge! :)

41C2EB89-1407-4BE4-889F-EB0EF5668098_zpskdduv4qu.jpg

Looking great! I can only imagine how much fun it must be to build a model like this! In the future - when I get rich - I really want to buy all the parts for one of these truly excuisite model team/technic hybrid MOCs and build for display! :thumbup:

Well i must say it's extremely satisfying to build these amazing creations of Klijn, Spijkhoven, Longer and so on!

I only wish they all will continoue to make these wonderful creations so us mortals will be able to own them to!

Today I finally finished it!

25538D81-E03F-4029-9D94-FCDE8E7C5281_zpsiduvfukw.jpg

But unfortunately when i rotate the crane arm CCW it cracks some gears! :( (CW works just fine) will have to sort it out tomorrow.

What a wicked Build !

Definitely would like a build like this in the future as a centrepiece amongst my collection :)

I followed this topic the last days, and the longer I see this amazing and excellent model, more I want to build it. But first I'll have to make same Bricklinking :blush: I've only a few blue parts. Or I should it build in black or red.

Greetings

Alex