Tancred_de_Beauville

Review: 6530 Sport Coupe

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

6530 Sport Coupe had been introduced in 1990. Year of many changes in the world, but for me is also a year when I get this one car. I got it on some occasion or without occassion - I'm not sure. It is my second Lego set. Whole model is yellow with some black elements and even one grey brick. Unhappily box don't survive but instruction is in rather good condition.

Instruction:

Sport%252520coupe.jpg

Elements:

P1060606.JPG

Number - 6530

Name – Sport Coupe

Theme – Classic Town

Year – 1990

Minifigs – 1

Pieces – 42 or I did mistake (via Brickpedia 32)

Price – I have some problems with finding it, at least it shouldn't be expensive at time when released

Relative good photo from the top:

Sport%252520Coupe%252520from%252520sky.JPG

Photo from the front:

Mini%252520Coupe.JPG

And before - car condition was really bad, some milimeters of dust covered it - but valiant minifiguers provided help to they grandmother, to keep car in running condition.

"Don't worry, I can repair it - it would took some hours"

Is%252520there%252520everything%252520be%252520ok%252520with%252520my%252520car.JPG

"Where is that small grey part?"

Repairing%252520of%252520Sport%252520Coupe.JPG

Even Lorena is happy seeing works goes well.

P1060619.JPG

At last grandmother stay at grandson home for a week, girls took car just for fun (Girls just wanna have a fun) :wink:

Girls%252520just%252520wanna%252520to%252520have%252520a%252520fun.JPG

I think the model had been good addition to Classic Town and fit well with other cars from the past (still it was original to other Lego cars from that time). The case was very nice addition to a car (probably child view those elements nearly magical if have only one).

Edited by Rick

I had the police variant of this set and it was always a favorite of mine. I always thought it was supposed to be a compact economy car though, nothing about it ever said "sport coupe" to me. Still, I plan on rebuilding one for my town.

Ouch, one thing 'Tancred_de_Beauville' your lighting for your camera (I'm learning to correct the similar issues with my reviews too :blush: )

But besides that use a plain base and backdrop for some shots like the parts breakdown, step-by-step construction and complete model before doing some scene shots...which are nice to see. :thumbup:

Brick On Review On 'Tancred_de_Beauville' ! :classic:

Nice review. That's an odd way to open car! :laugh:

With some modification it can be great cabriolet. :classic:

I had the police variant of this set and it was always a favorite of mine. I always thought it was supposed to be a compact economy car though, nothing about it ever said "sport coupe" to me. Still, I plan on rebuilding one for my town.

Set is really nice, even now - when most of cars I see in catalogues are a bit bigger (with some smaller ones). I have some idea to build those model with different colors.

Ouch, one thing 'Tancred_de_Beauville' your lighting for your camera (I'm learning to correct the similar issues with my reviews too :blush: )

But besides that use a plain base and backdrop for some shots like the parts breakdown, step-by-step construction and complete model before doing some scene shots...which are nice to see. :thumbup:

Brick On Review On 'Tancred_de_Beauville' ! :classic:

Hi. With fire truck I have many problems with photo, there I had problems too - lighting is a problem. I used ACD to make it better, but nearly without effects (for long time I haven't been using camera and graphic programmes). Still I have some ideas to make some scenes with other models in the future. :wink: