ScottManDeath

LEGO set surveys ain't for nothing

In summer, I got a small viking set, and I dunno what made me to do it, but I filled out the survey pointed to at the last page of the manual. Three weeks ago, I got an email asking for my address, and one week ago, I got a paket from Billund with a Ferrari model inside :D I think I made a fair trade, a $20 set, plus 10 mins of clicking, earning me a $70 set

Am I not a lucky bastard *sweet*

You are indeed. Congrats on the Ferrari. *y*

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect such a big set. Now I have enough motivation to do the surveys for the other sets I got since then :-)

Congratulations man! I have done that thing SOOO many times and haven't won, it is ridiculous, I guess I just have terrible luck!

Congratulations man! I have done that thing SOOO many times and haven't won, it is ridiculous, I guess I just have terrible luck!

I don't have any recent manuals so I'm curious: does the survey actually say you can win something?

Or was the Ferrari just a fluke?

I don't have any recent manuals so I'm curious: does the survey actually say you can win something?

Or was the Ferrari just a fluke?

It tells that at the last page of the manual, that one can win stuff when doing the survey.

But apart from that, I was lucky :-)

Do you recall how "positive" you were in regards to their company in your answers?

I think I was pretty neutral, but I gave reasonable answers.

Do you recall how "positive" you were in regards to their company in your answers?

Surveyer's want to hear honest feedback so they can know whats really going on, not 'good' answers.

I once got a TV survey in the mail and since I don't watch TV wrote a responce explaining why I didn't because all the networks and the new 'reality tv' fad sucked. They sent me 10$ for the survey anyway.

I know, but occasionally a company has shenanigans going on behind the scenes too.

Stuff like only bringing the bosses good news and such.

It was worth asking anyway. :-P