I think a Ledger!Joker'd be a great exclusive since it certainly won't be in a set.

I would like to see sets based on the first captain america movie with all the wwII vehicles. I wonder if there is a way for lego to make those and still get around their policy on military sets. For example, the indiana jones set.

I would love to see sets from the current DC cartoons. I would like a few sets loosely based off of Young Justice. GL:TAS, and BTB are both very interesting shows that could give us an excellent amount of new and/or exclusive figs!

Sandman Breakout

1x SHIELD Holding Van with Dark Blue Colour Scheme, Front Drivers Area with One Seat, Rear Prison Cell, and Break-Open Cell Wall feature.

1x Cyclops Motorcycle with some Modificications and Flickfire Missiles.

1x Cyclops Minifigure, 1x Sandman Minifigure ( Alternate Hands) and 1x SHIELD Agent Minifigure

" Sandman is escaping from the SHIELD Van! Quick, use Cyclops's Motorcycle to stop Sandman escaping, and save the day!"

Doctor Doom Showdown

1x Doctor Doom Castle Tower with Flickfire Missiles, Collapse-Apart Feature and Prison Cell

1x Fantastic-Car with Spaces for Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic ( Alternative Limbs), Human Torch, and The Thing.

1x Invisible Woman, 1x Mr Fantastic, 1x Human Torch, 1x The Thing, 1x Doctor Doom, 1x Henchman

" Doctor Doom is Holding The Thing in a jail cell! Attack the tower with the Fantastic-Car, to rescue the Thing and save the day!"

Downtown Battle

1x Street Scenery Piece with Fire Hydrant, Traffic Lights, Etc, and 2x Ruined Cars.

1x SHIELD Helicopter with Flickfire Missiles, Launching Net, and 2x Seats.

1x Hulk, 1x Abomination, 1x Agent Coulson, 1x Agent Hill

" The Hulk and The Abomination are causing Havok in downtown City! Quickly, use the SHIELD Helicopter's net to trap the Abomination and save the day!"

I'd like to see some Thor the dark world sets as due to the amount of potential sets in the movie it is ludicrous Lego's march wave doesn't include sets based on that. I've seen the film and it is a crime it got no sets it surpassed iron man 3 in every way possible.

I'd like to see some Thor the dark world sets as due to the amount of potential sets in the movie it is ludicrous Lego's march wave doesn't include sets based on that. I've seen the film and it is a crime it got no sets it surpassed iron man 3 in every way possible.

I couldn't agree more. The lack of sets was a massive missed opportunity on Lego's part.

Probably they could not sell the amount they expected. In result they considered to concentrate on other topics / sets.

Shame they chose two weak and feeble animated series to make sets of :hmpf_bad: I mean not having Thor 2 sets I could have coped with but not getting any sets for Captain America 2 next year??! Infuriating!! Its like they have disregarded the movies or at least Disney have! Glad Disney are letting marvel do there thing with the movies and not interfering otherwise they'd probably ruin those like they do with the TV series' and the Lego sets. At least we get some interesting characters next year :sceptic:. That's only a small consolation though...

I think this could be another option for a large Marvel set, they should expand to SW level, with two large sets per year. :grin_wub:

Oscorp Tower: $200

Includes Spider-man (SDCC), Black suit Spider-man (Same design as 2013 SDCC but in black), Green Goblin (grey armor ASM 2), Rhino (big fig), Ultimate Electro, Norman Osborn and Gwen Stacey.

Oscorp Tower would be about the same size as Orthanc, with multiple floors, top floor conference room with chairs and tables, another floor with a lab for Norman Osborn to change into his suit, another lab that has the symbiote being studied, and the bottom floor is the security checkpoint/entrance area.

I actually don't mind the lack of Captain America 2 sets. Aside from the Winter Soldier there isn't really anything in the trailer that stands out to me being worthy of a retail set. We're still getting Falcon, Red Skull, a comic style HYDRA Agent and a HYDRA vehicle near identical to one from the first movie, so its not like the Captain America universe is being ignored or anything. The most we have gotten out of Thor is a minifigure of him and Loki. Thats it. :cry_sad:

Stark Tower

1x Stark Tower Building, Same Height as LOTR Orthanc, with various different levels and access points. Includes Living Room, Workshop, Reception Area, Hall of Armour, and Rooftop Armor Area where Tony's armour is removed.

Includes NEW Tony Stark, NEW Pepper Potts, Happy, Agent Coulson, MK I Armour, MK 2 Armour and MK 3 Armour, as well as Whiplash.

I am guessing in 2015, Marvel, something to tie in with the Avengers sequel. Helicarrier or Stark Tower (if they appear).

I'm still holding out a Marvel exclusive will be revealled in late December/January.

I really hope we see a Marvel exclusive in the Winter wave as well. Hopefully it will either be Stark Tower, X-mansion, The Helicarrier, or Doctor Doom's Castle. Fingers crossed for one of those. :classic:

they should expand to SW level, with two large sets per year. :grin_wub:

The theme seems to be doing very well at the moment so this is likely!

I honestly don't believe that they'll be able to pull that off without making it $1000, would be nice though, and it would be one of the few outlets to get a Maria Hill minifigure, since her role in the next movies are minor and all the minifigure slots will be taken up by Avengers (that is, if we even get sets based off of Avengers 2 in 2015). Nonetheless it is still a cool idea.

I honestly don't believe that they'll be able to pull that off without making it $1000, would be nice though, and it would be one of the few outlets to get a Maria Hill minifigure, since her role in the next movies are minor and all the minifigure slots will be taken up by Avengers (that is, if we even get sets based off of Avengers 2 in 2015). Nonetheless it is still a cool idea.

Yeah, you raise some interesting points there Freddy. Stumbled across it on Cuusoo the other day. I feel LEGO are missing out on a major oppurtunity if they do not make a proper Helicarrier set soon. I mean, there are at least 3+ of them in the Captain America: TWS trailer, so they are something which do need to be made! Don't you agree we need more SHIELD love?

Yeah, you raise some interesting points there Freddy. Stumbled across it on Cuusoo the other day. I feel LEGO are missing out on a major oppurtunity if they do not make a proper Helicarrier set soon. I mean, there are at least 3+ of them in the Captain America: TWS trailer, so they are something which do need to be made! Don't you agree we need more SHIELD love?

DEFINITELY! I mean army building is an option for SW fans, Castle fans, and now, even CMF fans. It'll b nice if we got the same option too, having a lot of shield agents would come in handy for brick-films as well, you wouldn't have to restrict yourself to the A-List characters that are seen everwhere in Lego.

DEFINITELY! I mean army building is an option for SW fans, Castle fans, and now, even CMF fans. It'll b nice if we got the same option too, having a lot of shield agents would come in handy for brick-films as well, you wouldn't have to restrict yourself to the A-List characters that are seen everwhere in Lego.

Haha, we need to talk more often man, I completely agree with you! :) If not SHIELD Agents, then release Agents 2 as an Action Theme so we can make SHIELD Agents. :P That said though, look at the ammount of SHIELD in the Marvel Video Game, and the trailer for CA:TWS. It seems as though LEGO are wasting oppurtunities. Read up a bit and you will see my Ideas for SHIELD Themed sets. ;)

Speaking of SHIELD, I think Coulson's red Corvette Lola would make a pretty cool set.

From Savath_Bunny's CUUSOO project.

That is awesome! I hope they release a set of that car! I love the technique that they used to make the shape look correct, its brilliant!