Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

What is this?

The link is showing a Dacta Teacher's Manual, so a Peeron (or Brickset) link would be nice.

EDIT:

Just found a Lugnet link. I have no idea why you were calling this a "scenery resource set", as this is a teacher's guide to the LEGO Reading System. I have no idea what the LEGO Reading System is, but it doesn't relate to trains or town, so, admins, PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD! This is very interesting, though.

Lugnet link

Edited by Darth Doggfather

Although I can not see the image, I can tell by the name that it is a LEGO Dacta educational set. And do me a favor and never say guys and dolls again. X-D :-P

Well what is soo extraordinary about this book ? It might contain some cool info though hehe !!

And I agree, this doesn't belong here so I'll move it asap ;-)

*yoda*

It's a DACTA product, so it most likely was a supplement set for one of their bigger project packages. DACTA used to have specific lesson plan specific products, I'm not sure how the program works now, but there used to be physics related stuff and so forth...Perhaps the scenery was for one of the younger playset packages. Look at the Bricklink DACTA catlog and you can get a better idea about it.

--Mark