Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I'm just talkin' thrash. I have plenty of reference art for a swamp and have a few idea's on how to do it properly. I promise it will be unique. :tongue:

Awesome, keen to see the end result :wink: I'm still waiting for inspiration to strike with regards to the Round 2 challenge...

I've been spending all my time on my embassy for the past few weeks. It shall also be in Nocturnus, amidst swamp and foul wastelands. I considered Kaliphlin, but I like the swamp idea more. I completed my swamp portion today in fact, but I'm gonna have a while to wait on parts.

Edited by rogueang

@VolcanicPanik,

congrats to your 50 Soldiers, but have I missed the call to post pics from our armies?

I mean, when I'm back at home I can post some pictures from my avalonian army.

@VolcanicPanik,

congrats to your 50 Soldiers, but have I missed the call to post pics from our armies?

I mean, when I'm back at home I can post some pictures from my avalonian army.

No, there is no time limit when you can post your army pics! Post them whenever you can! :classic:

No, there is no time limit when you can post your army pics! Post them whenever you can! :classic:

Thank you. This are good news. I will make some pictures of my army on the weekend and I'll start building my embassy. Looking forward to the weekend :-)

Is there any result from the watchtower challenge public, right now?

Sounds good! :classic:

No, no results from Avalonia yet..

Edited by de Gothia

Is there any result from the watchtower challenge public, right now?

Not that I have seen. I know that our leader HAS selected the 5 watchtowers however.

The results will be posted soon, they have taken a while, my fault, I was late to post my scores, been very busy. However, my hectic work schedule has ended and it's back to normal for me now. I have started work on the Embassy and testing some designs for the Great Keep of Albion. I have really enjoyed watching everyone build up our land with great mocs and I also plan to build a lot of mocs for Avalonia now as well. I'm quite keen to look into the Mystic Isle area, as I think it has been untouched up to now and has a lot of potential to be a very unique area of our land, I'm thinking a haunted and mysterious vibe!

This year will be a tough one in Historica, a darkness lurks on the horizon and we could be in for a rough ride. It's up to us as proud Avalonians to rise to any challenge! We have shown we are very consistent with our builds and everyone has been getting better with every build, so keep it up. The list of builds on our first page is very impressive and we certainly have the largest established land.

Let's make Avalonia the Jewel of Historia!

The Great Gatehouse of Albion is complete!

I do not have photos yet as I do not yet know how I am going to get good photos of this thing...

For now, a teaser...

6671513317_ce84850b6b_b.jpg

Wow Z! That thing is amazing! Can´t wait too see more pics! Just love the tudor in the middle!

I knew you would do us proud when you unveiled it! Looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the rest and good luck photographing it!

I will get the photos organized and in their own topic soon... but a couple more to tempt you...

img_7361.jpg

img_7376.jpg

img_7423.jpg

:oh: ----> *oh2*

Can´t wait to see more pics of this beauty.

So nice and truly amazing! cant stop looking! so many nice details and I recognize someone in those photos :wink:

Work was very busy last days, so I haven't had much time to check out Eurobricks or even find time to build. But I see that many new great build have been created for Avalonia! I really hope I can find time this weekend to make some photo's of my latest build (armory and sword tournament).

Those friends hairs look very good on regular minifigures.

I have finally finished my embassy.

At the moment I am very pleased with it, surely has taken me some amount of bricks to my limited collection but thanks to the guilds buildings I think I am making progressions with the MOCs

Well here is the thread.

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=64670

img_7297.jpg