Stefan

[MOC] Ma.К Кабан

I love it. The design, the colors, the futuristic style - it's awesome.

What is the colour of this 03-Slope? Dark Tan? It looks really good in combination with Dark bluish grey and sand green.

What is the colour of this 03-Slope? Dark Tan? It looks really good in combination with Dark bluish grey and sand green.

The color of the '03' slope is Old Dark Grey. I know because I own quite a few of them in that color. :wink:

This really is an exellent MOC, I love the greebling on the wings. And, as Lightningtiger said, that double-barreled gun is absolutely outstanding. :thumbup: I must congratulate you Stephan, you really have made an exellent MOC and an exellent contribution to the Sci-Fi community. :classic:

Thanks darthnihilius. It is amazing how much the light can make the difference. I got some bricks in old dark grey myself but I always felt it's hard to spot the difference between Old dark grey and dark bluish grey. But a combination of those two colours in this light is pretty impressive effect.

Lovely rendition. My favourite part of this MOC is actually the ship's hull, especially nicely done angles and the colour combination. The only thing that strikes me as odd is the red part around the rocket launchers. It's definitely a nice colourful accent to the uniform style of the ship, but I would still use another colour that goes better with the rest of the scheme (Sand Red, if possible?)

Thanks for the nice comments :classic:

Yes, that's an Old DkGrey slope. There are bits of Old Dk Grey scattered all over the ship.

The rocket launcher is red because I wanted a bright and flashy colour there, and I only have these colours in very few colours.

This is a very interesting heavy space fighter... Is is based on anything, like a movie or video game (it looks somehow familiar), or is it something you just came up with on your own?

This is a very interesting heavy space fighter... Is is based on anything, like a movie or video game (it looks somehow familiar), or is it something you just came up with on your own?

This type of design, asymetrical placement of parts but symetrical ship is from the game Homeworld.

I love the ship, it's a graet looking fighter.

As a M.ak design though, not so much.

But designing M.ak in lego is difficult.

This type of design, asymetrical placement of parts but symetrical ship is from the game Homeworld.

AHA! I knew I recognized this fighter design from somewhere! While I never got into Homeworld, I had some friends when I was in the Navy who were, and I remember seeing an image of a very similar looking spacecraft.

M.ak or Homeworld - it doesn't matter how you classify it, except that it's AWESOME.

Well done.

Fantastic use of angles and colour blocking.