Althior vs. Grof - Hit(Miss)

Namyrra vs. Grof - Critical Hit

Skrall vs. Grof - Damage

Bob vs. Grof - Miss

Arasmyth vs. Grof - Damage

Dyric vs. Grof - Critical Hit

Stav - free hit against Althior

Mechinical Spider - free hit against Namyrra

Althior casts his darkness spell at Grof and the spell lashes out at him for a massive 36 damage! Seeing Althiors success, Namyrra also casts a darkness spell at Namyrra, this time the magic comes to her and it hits Grof for 40 damage! Skrall wants to hit Grof with the same results that his fellows had but while he is loading his crossbow Grof hits Skrall for 3 damage. Bob tries to hit Grof with his spell but the same thing that was affecting Namyrra seems to be affecting him and the magic never comes. Arasmyth also tries to cast his spell at Grof but has little success and Arasmyth is hit for 3 damage, but his cape blocks the damage from hurting him. Dyric lunges at the enemy and hits Grof for 15 damage killing him! Since neither the Spider nor Stav were targeted, they hit Althior and Namyrra for 3 damage and 2 damage respectively.

Enemies:

Stav (Axe)

Type: Humanoid

Level: 5

Health: 60/75

Special: Wham - Stuns the Target.

Drops: Throwing Knife (WP: 3) Suitable for Rogues, 60 gold

Mechanical Spider

Type: Mechanical

Level: 4

Health: 31/50

Special: Bite - Causes damage equal to the targets level.

Drops: Gear (WP:2) Suitable for Rouges and Rangers

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall
(played by Waterbrick Down)

Level 9 Ranger (Party Leader)

Power: 15 (+4 against beasts)

Health: 11/14

Gold: 43

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)
*Lucky*

Level 13 1/2 Mage

Power: 18

Health: 10/17

Ether: 13/17

Gold: 288

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Lightning Bomb, Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic, Nostrum

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 6 Mage

Power: 9

Health: 8/10

Ether: 9/10

Inventory: Crystalline Staff (WP: 3), Sapphire (Wind), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Robe of Magi (Blocks 3 damage)

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 5 Mage

Health: 10/10

Ether: 10/10

Inventory: Snake Staff (WP: 3), Ruby/fire Opal/ice Elemental gems, Shovel

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 5 Rogue

Power: 10

Health: 7/11

Gold: 53

Inventory: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 10 1/2 Mage

Power: 15

Health: 9/14

Ether: 8/14

Gold: 65

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Tonic, Venom, Bedroll

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Skrall grimaces from his wound, but smiles as Dyric finishes the swordsman off. "Har, Har, nice work chaps, let's finish these other two off, pick yer targets as ya like. Mages don't be afraid to use yer ether. Hold on there dearie we're comin' for ya."

Skrall sights Stav (Axe) from the back row and prepares to pin him to a nearby tree trunk.

Battle Order:

Althior

Namyrra

Skrall

Dyric

Arasmyth

Bob

Edited by Waterbrick Down

"Yay! One Grof going down! And now it's this other idiot's turn!" Darkness spell at Stav from the Back row!

I cheer victoriously over killing Grof, then attack the Mechanical Spider from the front row with my chain whip.

Althior stumbles back from his spell, his cocky smile returning to his face.

No, this wasn't part of the plan!

"That's more like it!" Althior lights the fuse on his Lightning bomb as it fly's towards the spider from the back row.

*snip*

"That's more like it!" Althior lights the fuse on his Lightning bomb as it fly's towards the spider from the back row.

OOC: Bombs affect all enemies and do not have a target :wink:

IC: Arasmyth shakes his staff up and down. The sapphire tied to the tip glows and sparks, and a grin Lights up his face. However, in the time it had taken him to reinvigorate his weapon, Grof had swung at him in a powerful strike, but the black cloak pinned upon Arasmyth's shoulders swirled the being away. The blue robed elf once again prepared to cast Wind from the back row, shifting his focus from Grof, who had been felled by a timely swing of Dyric's whip, to the axe-wielding Stav.

Edited by Kadabra

Results of round three of the battle for the centaur:

Althior - Throws Bomb

Namyrra vs. Stav - Damage

Skrall vs. Stav - Critical Hit

Dyric vs. Spider - Miss

Arasmyth vs. Stav - Damage

Bob vs. Stav - Critical Hit

Althior winds up and trows his bomb and it causes 5 damage to all enemies. Namyrra again casts her spell and this time no magic comes to her. Sensing an opening, Stav darts in and hits her for 3 damage. Skrall loads his bolt and lets fly! It fly's straight and true and hits Stav for 21 damage! Dyric swings his whip around over his head and tries to send it flying at the spider but the spider darts out of the way and Dyric misses! Arasmyth tries to cast his wind spell at Stav, but no wind comes and Stav hits him for 3 damage, which his robe blocks. Bob casts his fire spell and it connects with Stav burning him, causing him 11 damage.

Enemies:

Stav (Axe)

Type: Humanoid

Level: 5

Health: 23/75

Special: Wham - Stuns the Target.

Drops: Throwing Knife (WP: 3) Suitable for Rogues, 60 gold

Mechanical Spider

Type: Mechanical

Level: 4

Health: 21/50

Special: Bite - Causes damage equal to the targets level.

Drops: Gear (WP:2) Suitable for Rouges and Rangers

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall

Level 9 Ranger (Party Leader)

Power: 15 (+4 against beasts)

Health: 11/14

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)
*Lucky*

Level 13 1/2 Mage

Power: 18

Health: 10/17

Ether: 13/17

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic, Nostrum

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 6 Mage

Health: 8/10

Ether: 9/10

Inventory: Crystalline Staff (WP: 3), Sapphire (Wind), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Robe of Magi (Blocks 3 damage)

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 5 Mage

Health: 10/10

Ether: 10/10

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 5 Rogue

Health: 7/11

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 10 1/2 Mage

Power: 15

Health: 6/14

Ether: 8/14

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Tonic, Venom, Bedroll

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

"Ouch! That hurt! You're going down now!" Another Darkness spell at Stav from the Back row!

(Ooc: Althior threw a Lightning bomb, Mechanical creatures are weak against Lightning, so it should have done 10 damage against the Spider, not 5)

Arasmyth growls as the gem he held fizzled and stopped glowing once more. He slammed the staff on the ground, ignoring Stav's deflected blow, then tries once mor to cast Wind at Stav from the back row.

"I can smell victory chaps, keep at 'em"

Skrall grinning at his solid hit on Stav switches targets and fires off a round at the mechanical spider from the back row.

Battle Order:

Althior

Namyrra

Skrall

Dyric

Bob

Arasmyth

Results of round four of the battle for the centaur:

Althior vs. Stav - Special Damage

Namyrra vs. Stav - Hit

Skrall vs. Spider - Miss

Dyric vs. Spider - Critical Hit

Bob vs. Spider - Hit

Arasmyth vs. Spider - Special Damage

Althior tries to cast his spell at Stav but while he is calling the magic, Stav darts in and hits Althior with his special, stunning him. Namyrra casts her darkness spell and it connects with Stav for 40 damage killing him! Skrall loads up and takes him, his arrow flies towards the spider but veers at the last second missing the spider. Dyric swings his whip over his head and directs it at the spider and he lands a hit for 15 damage! Bob casts his fire spell at the spider and it hits the spider for 8 damage killing him!

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!!

Everyone in the party gains a level of experience except for Althior and Namyrra who each gain 1/2.

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall

Level 10 Ranger (Party Leader)

Power: 16 (+4 against beasts)

Health: 12/15

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)

Level 14 Mage

Power: 19

Health: 11/18

Ether: 14/18

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 7 Mage

Health: 9/11

Ether: 10/11

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 6 Mage

Health: 11/11

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 6 Rogue

Power: 11

Health: 8/12

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 11 Mage

Power: 16

Health: 7/15

Ether: 8/15

All of you, state any actions you want to preform before moving on.

Party leader, how will the spoils of battle be divided?

heroica-sixcoins.jpg 60 Gold

Ruby

Key

Gear (WP:2) Suitable for Rouges and Rangers

Throwing Knife (WP: 3) Suitable for Rogues

"Huzzah!" Althior screams, his luck wearing off. He gets back to his usual self, and not the depressed kind. He picks up the key and turns it in the lock.

Well, I clearly I am taking that throwing knife. If you want to, Skrall, you can take the gear- I have no use for it.

"Well, I'm glad that is over with, if only the fools had listened. Ah well, Dyric you are more than welcome to the throwin' knife, I prefer scimitars anyways. I will however take this Gear, whatever it may be used for. Namyrra if you would like this ruby you may have it, throughout this quest, yer spell flingin' has come in handy more than once. Everyone else take some gold, 10 each." Skrall turns toward the centaur trying not to scare it with his gigantic frame. "Now there little lassie, everything intact? Nothin' broken we hope? Who might ya be and how came you into these villains' clutches?"

Namyrra graciously accepts the ruby from Skrall and waits patiently for the scared centaur to settle down.

Althior struggles with the key in the hole. "Dad nabbbit these fancy whatcha ma callits!" :laugh:

Althior puts the key in the lock and turns it. Inside he finds several items.

"Thank you Mr. Skrall. I'm okay, but could you take me out of the forest to see Mr. Grogan please?" The centaur asks with a smile.

heroica-scrollofblindness.jpg 1x Scroll of Blindness – Enables casting the blinded-effect to the target, making it unable to use a physical attack for the next three rounds. Each casting costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.

heroica-scrollofsealing.jpg 1x Scroll of Sealing – Enables casting the sealed-effect to the target, making it unable to use a special skill for the next three rounds. Each casting costs 1 ether. Usable only by mages and clerics.

heroica-skeletondecoy.jpg 1x Skeleton Decoy – Can be used to absorb enemy Free Hits for up to 20 points of damage before it breaks.

heroica-sapphire.jpg 1x Sapphire – Enables wind-elemental spells.

heroica-topaz.jpg 1x Topaz – Enables lightning-elemental spells.

heroica-loadeddice.jpg 1x Loaded Die – (permanent lucky-effect to the owner, allowing them to roll the battle die twice and get the better result of the two)

img_2874.jpg 6x Smelling Salts - Causes the hastened-effect, allowing the target to act twice in one round for the duration of one battle.

How will they be divided, Party leader?

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Gear (WP: 2), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)

Level 14 Mage

Gold: 298

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 7 Mage

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 6 Mage

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 6 Rogue

Gold: 63

Inventory: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 11 Mage

Gold: 75

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Ruby, Tonic, Venom, Bedroll

QM Note: Divide this stuff up, see Grogan, then you're done!

"Wow, that's a lot of good stuff these bandits had hidden away. :grin:"

"I guess the gems should go to Althior and Arasmyth as both me and Bob have received one gem each already? However, as I'd really love that Topaz, would whoever gets it consider trading it for my Ruby? Pretty please with sugar on top? :classic:"

"When it comes to the rest I'd say (though it pains me greatly as I desire it too) that either Skrall or Dyric should take the Loaded Die, seeing as there's so much stuff in here that's mainly useful for mages."

Skrall gives another low whistle, "Will ya looky there. Well I think we can all agree that a smelling salts is in order for each of us and that the Topaz and Saphire should go to Arasmyth and Althior respectively, however the other items I am at a loss for. Bob and Namyrra I'll let you decide between the two of you who would like which scroll as I can't read enough to tell the difference between them. Dyric as a rogue, I'm sure you'll be wantin' this loaded die, and I'm not much of a gamblin' ogre so if you want it, you can take it. Though I'd bet Althior over there would be wantin' to trade for it, since he still can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn." Skrall chuckles but pats the mage on the back good naturedly glad to see the mage was acting like his old self. "Well, if that's all, I'll hold on to the skeleton decoy fer the time bein'."

Turning again to the centaur, "We'll be glad to take ya to the grounds keeper. Though, if ya don't mind me askin', what's a pretty little thing like you got to do with 'im though?"

Edited by Waterbrick Down

"Oh, he can help me with our predicament I hope."

Party:

img_2807.jpg

Skrall

Inventory: Hunters Crossbow (WP: 6 + 4 against beasts), Gear (WP: 2), Potion (2), Remedy, Tonic, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, Phoenix Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Smelling Salts

althiorfinnegan2.jpg

Althior Emorith
(played by K-nut)

Level 14 Mage

Gold: 298

Inventory: Dragoro (WP:3), Diamond imbued Dagger (Light elemental WP:5), Topaz (Lightning), Amethyst (Darkness), Ruby (Fire), Tonic x2, Shovel, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Grand Tonic, Saphire, Smelling Salts

heroicarpgcharacter.jpg

Arasmyth RuGard
(played by Kadabra)

Level 7 Mage

Inventory: Crystalline Staff (WP: 3), Sapphire (Wind), Potion, Smoke Bomb, Robe of Magi (Blocks 3 damage), Topaz, Smelling Salts

img_5038_-_copy.jpg

Bob
(played by Sirius Black)

Level 6 Mage

Inventory: Snake Staff (WP: 3), Ruby/fire Opal/ice Elemental gems, Shovel, Smelling Salts

dscf0014.jpg

Dyric Rone
(The Legonater)

Level 6 Rogue

Gold: 63

Inventory: Double Chain Whip (WP: 5), Throwing Knife (WP: 3), Longsword (WP: 3), Venom, Smelling Salts, Loaded Die

ava-namyrra.jpg

Namyrra Uq
(played by Quarryman)

Level 11 Mage

Gold: 75

Inventory: Lullaby wand (WP: 5, sleep-effect), Bone-staff (WP: 3), Amethyst (Darkness), Opal (Ice), Emerald (Wood), Ruby, Tonic, Venom, Bedroll, Smelling Salts