Derfel Cadarn

Legoput Lane countrside houses

Hey all, I while back I posted a few country village houses which were to be part of a growing collection. Well I now have built 2 more, and the idea is too display them all at shows. I only have 1 picture of each at the moment, but can always take some more as they won't be destroyed for quite a while.

Anyways, here is the first: Country Cottage

6203654807_cec6d04178.jpg

Then we have: St. Winifred's Well

6204590704_e37d51b13c.jpg

There will be more on the way soon!

Truly great buildings!!!

I love the way you "hide" the slopes on the roof... I've been trying to find the correct translation in english... the "barge boards"? Anyhow, it looks good! :sweet:

AWESOME work again 'DC' :grin: , the second one is the best in my opinion, but all your creations are very impressive ! :classic:

Keep them coming and Brick On 'DC' ! :wink:

They're both absolutely brilliant - my favourite is St. Winifred's Well, though, because of the lovely water and greenery. I just love the detail you achieve by using all those 1x1 round plates. Your MOCs are just about the best I see around this site, and I'd love to see more pictures.

Thank you all for your kind words, Im just trying to add a bit more of the 'country village' feel to the town forum, as its not often thought about. I have a few other new ones on the way within the next few days.

Thanks again

DC

What stunnings buildings (why can't I think of anything like this?!!?). Really reminds me of the Lilliput Lane cottages we had on the mantlepiece when I was very little, but made of Lego. :classic: Just brilliant!! :sweet:

You have a unique style that is instantly recognizable.

They both would look at home next to any of your other creations. Your effects on the walls always is my favorite part, sometimes they are made from studs, sometimes smooth panel pieces, sometimes crazy stained glass.

They are awesome like usual.