I Scream Clone

New Lego 10223 Kingdoms Joust Exclusive

This is being discontinued before August, so if you want it then you had best start thinking seriously...

It's even having one last promo push in Lego retail stores soon.

Are you certain of this? Where did you get such information? Pretty short shelve life compared to MMV...

That seems like a really short life span. Diagon Alley had 2 years (including time spent after the line ended). MMV obviously had more time, and that was long after their line ended. So I can't imagine they are choosing to end this because Kingdoms is no longer around and a new castle theme will coming out since they already did that with MMV/Kingdoms.

Hopefully it will be around longer. Although, it was for sale on Amazon for $90, but I still didn't pick one up. I wanted it so badly when it was first announced, but I don't think I can afford it now. Too many other sets to pick up. And since most of the figures are repeats, it isn't a much needed set.

This set is for sale (25% off I guess) near me... I and my brother bought it full price (1290 SEK) a month ago D: Now I don't know if I should get one more, since I'm planning on buying the Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle. But I also want Attack of the Wargs. But you know, I'm not made of money... :/ But 1575 parts for 990 SEK... You don't see that very often...

Edited by Sigolf Brimabane

I scored one during the recent 25% off sale at Amazon and can't wait to get it! It'll be my first castle set besides MMV and it really looks awesome. Scenes of 'Jabberwocky' are running through my head (anyone remember that movie?).

It's 1575 pieces (including two horses with barding and some great minifigs) so US$ 90 works out to less than six cents a piece, a true bargain if there ever was one IMO. Wish I could've bought several.

But 1575 parts for 990 SEK... You don't see that very often...

Actually, it's been 929 SEK for ages on pixmania.com's Swedish page...

Actually, it's been 929 SEK for ages on pixmania.com's Swedish page...

Shh...don't ruin his good deal moment. :tongue: