Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG - Quest #8 Sacred Sands

Amorith- Sit out

Nyx vs. Guard- Miss

Boomingham vs. San Di- Miss

Barur- Drinks tonic

Sylph- heals Marvelo

Amorith sits out. Nyx misses. Boomers charges but San Di runs at him, and slides under his legs to dodge. Barur drinks his tonic, and Sylph heals.

Enemies:

MOColian Palace Guard

Level 9 humanoid

Health: 42/100

Special: Karate Move- Target loses 11 health, and is stunned

Drops: Smoke Bomb, 20 gold

General San Di the MOCol

Level 10 humanoid

Health: 115/200

Special: Quick Draw- Target loses 10 health, and is poisoned until effect cured or the battle is over

Drops: Key, 20 gold

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Sylph Solanum: Level 12 Cleric (played by dannylonlegs) Party Leader

unknown age, unknown race

Power: 15 Health: 20/20 Ether: 9/16 Gold: 77 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 6 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 12.5 Knight (played by Zepher)

44 years old Male Human

Power: 19 Health: 17/21 Gold: 74

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Bedroll, 2 Canteens, Map, 5 Bones, Fire Gem

6021867482_37ed63cbf4_s.jpg

Nyx, Level 14.5 Mage, 19 years old Female Human (played by Pandora)

Power: 20 Health: 18/18 Ether: 16/18 Gold: 74

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, 4 Bone, 1 Canteens of Water , Gold Staff, Wood Gem

6135777714_4dee4d5480_t.jpg

Amorith Marvelo Level 8 mage 324 year old male elf (played by legobodgers)

Power: 12 Health: 12/12 Ether: 10/12 Gold: 50

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), opal elemental gem, Fire Gem, Earth Gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 1 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3), 3 bones. Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

Barur Tormek, Level 8 Cleric (played by Aveal the Black Sheep)

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 11 Health: 6/16 Ether:12/12 Gold: 51

Inventory: Rune Staff (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy,1 canteens, x2 Venom, Fire Gem, Lightning gem, 5 bones

Party Leader, choose the order of action.

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

Barur should have only 5 ether and full health and I am no longer stunned.

Amorith will attack the MOColian Palace guard from the back row with my Garnet.

Barur should have only 5 ether and full health and I am no longer stunned.

What do you mean? Tonics heal ether, not health. :wacko:

The stunned part is fixed. :blush:

OOC: Sorry, I forgot that Barur took damage last round, what I meant was that a tonic only restores 5 ether so he should only have 5 ether not 12

MOColian guard, you will fall!

"San Di, this is getting ridiculous, would you please just come face me like a man. All hands on deck this round, chaps." Boomingham lunges at San Di from the front row.

On the plus side - no-one got hurt. :sweet:

On the down side - no-one got hurt. :hmpf_bad:

So let's try this again, shall we? :wink:

Darkness magic, MOColian Palace Guard from the back row.

Amorith vs. Guard- Miss

Nyx vs. Guard- Special Damage

Boomingham vs. San Di- Damage

Barur- Heals

Sylph vs. Guard- Critical Hit

Amorith charges up for a blast, but the guard spins away. As he finishes that spin, he hits Nyx in the gut with his spear shaft, and then kicks her twice in the jaw. She loses 6 damage because she was in the back row. San Di listens to Boomers request for a duel, they circle each other when suddenly, he does a combination of super fast strokes and slashes, Boomingham only has time to raise his shield to take 4 of the damage, but the impact almost breaks his arm, causing 6 damage. Barur heals himself, and Sylph wants revenge. He hits the guard so hard, the MOColian guard loses 24 health, bringing him to 18.

Enemies:

MOColian Palace Guard

Level 9 humanoid

Health: 18/100

General San Di the MOCol

Level 10 humanoid

Health: 115/200

Special: Quick Draw- Target loses 10 health, and is poisoned until effect cured or the battle is over

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Power: 15 Health: 20/20 Ether: 9/16 Gold: 77 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 6 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

44 years old Male Human

Power: 19 Health: 11/21 Gold: 74

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 7), Shaduex Shield (SP: 4), 2 Potions, Bedroll, 2 Canteens, Map, 5 Bones, Fire Gem

Nyx, Level 14.5 Mage, 19 years old Female Human (played by Pandora) STUNNED

Power: 20 Health: 12/18 Ether: 16/18 Gold: 74

Inventory: Dawnstar II (WP: 6), Ruby (Fire), Amethyst (Darkness), Topaz (Lightning), Sapphire (Wind), Sandman's Parasol, 2 Potions, Remedy, 4 Tonics, Holy Bomb, Bedroll, 4 Bone, 1 Canteens of Water , Gold Staff, Wood Gem

Inventory: Fang Dagger (WP: 4), opal elemental gem, Fire Gem, Earth Gem, Bedroll, Tonic, 1 canteens, Fang Dagger (WP: 3), 3 bones. Plus a 10 gold debt to Ranger Docken. Thats for Sandy's Heroica RPG

dwarfclericsm.jpg

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 11 Health: 16/16 Ether:4/12 Gold: 51

Inventory: Rune Staff (WP: 3), Potion, Remedy,1 canteens, x2 Venom, Fire Gem, Lightning gem, 5 bones

All of you, choose your targets and the row you want to fight in. Also mention if you want to try to flee, heal or cast a magic spell, or if you want to use an item instead of attacking.

Any enemy not targeted will get a Free Hit on the party after everyone has acted.

Edited by Capt.JohnPaul

"Well, San Di, it seems that I've underestimated you! That was some fancy sword play. Reminds me way back when, in the Orcish Invasion, there was this one Orc champion, claimed he could swing a sword faster than anyone. He made the mistake of insulting my wife, so I had to dispatch of him, but still, he was a great swords man. Where was I? Oh, right, how about another bout, San Di! Sylph, take out the guard, and have Barur help you out, one of your ought to land a hit. Marvelo, help them out. All of you folks from the front row, be brave, he can't take any of you out." Boomingham attacks San Di from the front row.

It would appear that this round I shall once more be tending to my jaw. And my stomach. :hmpf_bad:

You're a mean, mean man Palace Guard and I shall delight in seeing you dead one way or another. :angry:

"I attack guard, front row. Barur, why don't you join me, now that you're all healed up?"

"Order of attack:

Amorith

Nyx

Boomingham

Barur

Sylph"

Amorith vs. Guard- Miss

Nyx- STUNNED

Boomingham vs. San Di- Hit

Barur- Heal

Sylph vs. Guard- Special Damage

Amorith misses the guard. Boomingham is out for revenge! He circles San Di once more, and San Di does another sequence of confusing strokes, but Boomingham remembered the pattern, and stabbed through a gap in his defense, dealing 19 damage. Barur (since not changing his mind) heals Boomers. Sylph decides to take the guard, but the samurai warrior tries to hit Sylph with the butt of his spear, Sylph triumphantly celebrates as he dodges the blow, unfortunately, the guard does a 360 degrees turn and buries the spear in sylph's leg, doing 11 damage.

Enemies:

MOColian Palace Guard

Level 9 humanoid

Health: 18/100

General San Di the MOCol

Level 10 humanoid

Health: 94/200

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Power: 15 Health: 9/20 Ether: 9/16 Gold: 77 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 6 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

44 years old Male Human

Power: 19 Health: 21/21 Gold: 74

dwarfclericsm.jpg

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 11 Health: 16/16 Ether:3/12 Gold: 51

"Nyx, with me, you other two, take out that damn guard, Sylph, you can sit this one out." Boomingham chuckles as he once more slashes towards San Di from the front row.

"Curse my shaking hands! Galadrya, Celebryon, assist me in vanquishing these foes."

Amorith spoke a quick prayer to his deities and makers, he also sent a prayer to Sylvania, his long time in the forrest had caused his respect for the woodland goddess to grow and grow.

He prepares to try and freeze the MOColian Palace Guard from the back row

"Nyx, with me, you other two, take out that damn guard, Sylph, you can sit this one out." Boomingham chuckles as he once more slashes towards San Di from the front row.

Geez you're a bossy one! :sceptic:

Alright, fine, have it your way, I'll conjure up a nice Darkness spell for San Di from the back row. :hmpf:

He'll probably stab me in the throat with his spear anyhow... :hmpf_bad:

Nyx continues to grumble on under her breath like the petulant teenager she is..

Amorith vs. Guard- Hit

Nyx vs. San Di- Shield

Boomingham vs. San Di- Special Damage

Barur vs. San Di- Critical Hit

Sylph- Heal

Good luck aids the heroes! Amorith surges up, and does a magical blast! The guard, who is going to fast can't get out of the way, and he is blown back, and loses 12 health. Nyx's shield does double damage, and kills the remaining guard, with 40 damage. Boomingham goes for a blow on San Di, but the samurai lord kicks him behind the knee, and cuts him with his poison blade. Barur does a critical hit on San Di, and Sylph heals himself.

Enemies:

General San Di the MOCol

Level 10 humanoid

Health: 40/200

Party:

ava-sylph.jpg

Power: 15 Health: 20/20 Ether: 8/16 Gold: 77 Inventory: Mockthril Rod (WP: 6), Potion, Tonic, Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Ice Bomb, 1 Canteen Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 6 Bones, Ring, Grand Tonic

IMG_1583-1.jpg

Lord Lawrence Boomingham, Level 12.5 Knight (played by Zepher) POISONED

44 years old Male Human

Power: 19 Health: 16/21 Gold: 74

dwarfclericsm.jpg

260 years old Male Dwarf Power: 11 Health: 16/16 Ether:3/12 Gold: 51

Geez you're a bossy one! :sceptic:

He'll probably stab me in the throat with his spear anyhow... :hmpf_bad:

"Well, well, well, Ms. Prissypants. You don't need to get all sassy. Let me tell you a story. Once, while I was serving during the Orcish invasion, I met a young man named Harold. He was a decent soldier, a mage in my unit, and yes, it was my unit because it was under me. He was a little aloof, not like you at all, my dear, please don't take this personally, but he would watch me and the other soldiers party every night and laugh at us, telling us we were making ourselves slow, making ourselves stupid. He said that he would stay sharp. One day, in a battle, a small group of us were surrounded by Orcs. I said we had to cut forward, get to the other side of the force, and he told me I has drunk away my brain, and that I was dithering old fool, which was rather unfair considering I was only twenty one at the time and he was nineteen. So he went backwards to meet up with the rest of the unit, and I went forward into the fray with my men, and we lived and he didn't, because he wasn't smart enough to listen to me. I told his family he died a hero, but he didn't. He died deserting. Sometimes, other people know what's best for us. I don't like mages, Ms. Nyx, I find them to be full of themselves and think that their lives are more important than the lives of others, and beyond Orcs there is nothing I despise more than a mage. Now, you and Mr. Marvelo have proven to me that you are decent folks, and I quite like the both of you, but do not make me change my mind, because I can and I will."

Boomingham hums a little military march to finish off his speech and then thrusts at San Di from the front row. "I'm sorry, ma cherie, but this General won't die and I haven't seen liquor in days and I'm losing my temper a bit."

"Finally!" Amorith cried.

His prayers had been answered, pressing his advantage he attacks the general from the back row with fire magic.

"Boomingham, I am glad that you judge me on my character rather than just my class despite you past. I greatly respect you for that."