Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

*I stand up from the bar, walk to the Questboard, and sign up for Quest #36: Bad Hair Day*

"Finally."

Edited by LEGOman273

Arasmyth, noting the customary gathering of Heroes around the Questboard, pushes his way to the front of the pack, eyes the two Quests, and elegantly pens his name down for Quests 35 and 36.

Sitting alone in the hall, Hybros watches as a slew of heroes rush to the board in hopes of going on a quest. Hybros had once felt like that, but for some reason he needed to wait. Perhaps for the Ji Pei, or for his old allies.

He sidled up to Johon, one of his companions on the Quarry Clean-Up, who was stepping away from the questboard. "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear that you're considering advanced training, hehe. If you choose a path that does not use magic, I would be interested in buying that Scroll of Luck that you received from the dragon we defeated together..."

He sidled up to Johon, one of his companions on the Quarry Clean-Up, who was stepping away from the questboard.[/i] "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear that you're considering advanced training, hehe. If you choose a path that does not use magic, I would be interested in buying that Scroll of Luck that you received from the dragon we defeated together..."

Johon turns to his latest fellow quester.

"Oh, you'd be interested? I would like to sell it, but I am thinking about studying the arts of magic. Until I can acquire some more gems though, I'll probably train for raider."

Johon looks down at his scroll.

"But, we could arrange a deal. I'll lend you the scroll, with a starter fee of 6 gold per quest, and 2 gold for each use. (I want to make this clear because of my old deal with Flipz got confusing and we got mixed up about the deal) The scroll will not be yours and you cannot lose it, sell it, or harm it in any way. When I am ready to take the scroll back I'll tell you if we are both in the hall or leave a notice in the hall. Any questions, and/ or do we have a deal?"

"Well I have no use for it personally right now, but I just figured that as long as you're training for Raider, you might want to get rid of the scroll. I was hoping to get it for the long term, but it's fine if you will be using it in the future, eheh..."

Drake, being his usual self, was daydreaming in a nice warm corner of the hall. He had finished his hot chocolate and found it to be rather tasty. Then he noticed all the other heroes were starting to show there faces. He also noticed that, on the quest board, there was 2 new quests up. Drake wandered over to the quest board and took an interest in quest #36, so he decided to sign up for quest #36:Bad hair day.

After that, he wandered over to a man in a brown robe and asked "May I know who you are, fine sir?"

After that, he wandered over to a man in a brown robe and asked "May I know who you are, fine sir?"

OOC: I suppose he is talking to me, or?

Elgar saw the undead hero and introduce him self, then he asked "so, why did you come to heroica? We don't have many undead heroes at all do we"

"It was Erik thew barbarian who tried to introduce himself, not I. but my name is Sorrow. Or it is sometimes... I suffer from split personality. My ruder alter ego, Syntax, loves overtaking me at the worst times.

Anyway, a family incident that crippled my father led me here. I thought during my questings I could find a way to cure him. That is the short story, at any rate."

Nagure, who recently realised he needed some clothes, walked into the market place to a stall selling them.

"Give me some clothes!" I said.

"But I do not have any that fit you," the old lady said.

After checking many more stores, I realised that these humans didn't make clothes big enough for giant Yetis. On my way back to the hall, I saw a large chain lying on the ground. This will do, I thought to myself, so I wrapped the chain around my body.

nagure.jpg

Nagure, who recently realised he needed some clothes, walked into the market place to a stall selling them.

"Give me some clothes!" I said.

"But I do not have any that fit you," the old lady said.

After checking many more stores, I realised that these humans didn't make clothes big enough for giant Yetis. On my way back to the hall, I saw a large chain lying on the ground. This will do, I thought to myself, so I wrapped the chain around my body.

nagure.jpg

"Nagure, man! When did you find such a HUGE AXE? I remember distributing your axe to you, and it wasn't close to that size! *huh* if that's Smokebeards work, I might pay him a visit... "

That's impressive by my standards!

"Ah Nagure, your axe is bigger than you are. And your not exactly small." :sarcasm::tongue:

"Want to test it out in the arena?"

Johon wakes up and stuffs his belongings into a pack on his side.

"Need something better than this ragged pack..."

Johon stitches a better pack together and throws it around his shoulder. He takes out his whittling knife and flips it back and forth in his hand, then crshes it down into the table, accidentally slicing through the entire board. Johon pulls it out and then shoves it back into his miniature sheath.

"I need to go train for something, I can't seem to grasp magic or healing, and I'm not really knight-ish and that really only leaves raider." Johon thinks to himself and then walks over to the ledge at the steps. He swings himself over and lands. He gets up and walks through the doors, looking for the Training room.

Johon strides into the hall, tired of the training, but glad of it on the other hand. He posts a notice on the board for the selling of his scroll of luck:

Selling scroll of luck, down price of 80 gold, bidding.

100x100scrollofshielding.jpgScroll of Luck - Grants target the lucky-effect for one battle. Costs 10 ether.

He then walks over to Sorrow, who he had briefly met a while back.

"Hello, you fought at the arena right? Would you have a like to a battle?"

Johon strides into the hall, tired of the training, but glad of it on the other hand. He posts a notice on the board for the selling of his scroll of luck:

He then walks over to Sorrow, who he had briefly met a while back.

"Hello, you fought at the arena right? Would you have a like to a battle?"

"I'd be up for it."

"Now he's selling it..." mumbled Hybros. "Alright, Johon, I'll pay 80 gold for that scroll."

"Ah Nagure, your axe is bigger than you are. And your not exactly small." :sarcasm::tongue:

"Want to test it out in the arena?"

You can see the strength of a man through the size of his axe. Didn't you notice my club was so big as well? Testing it out in the arena sounds like a good idea, lets fight!

Current Sign-Ups for Quest #36:

- Lycan Dean, Level 1 Rogue (TheBoyWonder)

- Monk Pretzel, Level 5 Cleric (Palathadric)

- Mizuki Kimura, Level 5 Rogue (Zakura)

- Nagure, Level 5 Barbarian (Costy)

- Erik Tyrvarr, Level 5 Barbarian (Myrddyn)

- Daxus Octavian, Level 6 Rogue (LEGOman273)

- Drake Flamerobe,level 5 Knight (xxlrocka)

- Arasmyth RuGard, Level 11 Mage (Kadabra)

I look up. It's one of those heroes who just came back from the last quest. I sigh. I remember this one for his antics before going on the quest. He seems to have matured, at least somewhat.

"Monk Pretzel," I reply. "Monk by profession, hermit by race, if you know what I mean. And you are...?"

I look up. It's one of those heroes who just came back from the last quest. I sigh. I remember this one for his antics before going on the quest. He seems to have matured, at least somewhat.

"Monk Pretzel," I reply. "Monk by profession, hermit by race, if you know what I mean. And you are...?"

"Drake Flamerobe, former blacksmith but now just a hero, and I'm human." "Wait.....are you the religious one?"

"What do you mean by, 'The religious one'? In any case, I suppose that, yes, I am. Are you interested in such matters? Who exactly did you hear of me from?"